PDA

View Full Version : Great game.... need some players to make a few more plays

Coach007
09-17-2016, 09:43 PM
Come on Shump! Gotta pick up tht blitz! Everybody busted their arse on the road, you missed several!

Players not hanging on to the ball!

Etc....

Over all! Extremely happy with this team!

DownwardDawg
09-17-2016, 09:46 PM
It was a terrible game. Very poor effort by players dropping passes, Fitz over throwing everybody. Coaches sucked for 55 minutes. Overall a terrible performance.

Statecoachingblows**
09-17-2016, 09:48 PM
Did we watch the same game?

Dawgfan77
09-17-2016, 09:50 PM
Come on Shump! Gotta pick up tht blitz! Everybody busted their arse on the road, you missed several!

Etc....

Your a damn idiot. You have no clue. Now we have a QB and leadership issues. Why can't you see the issues???? Holy shit we got beat. Wake thrb17 up

Liverpooldawg
09-17-2016, 09:52 PM
We over achieved tonight. Had we played the right QB we might have won. Fitz can run against teams that can't stop it, other than that......

Maroonthirteen
09-17-2016, 09:52 PM
But all those things are fixable. A QB, with more PT, will get more accurate, read defenses better etc. Etc. A RB learns to read the blitz.

The part that concerns me is personnel decisions. I don't believe we play our best RBs or LBs. Also, I think we are trying to fit a square peg in a round hole offensively.

GreenheadDawg
09-17-2016, 09:54 PM

Etc....

I will pay someone to ban him. Idiot

Eta: I forgot these !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bucky Dog
09-17-2016, 09:55 PM
It was a terrible game. Very poor effort by players dropping passes, Fitz over throwing everybody. Coaches sucked for 55 minutes. Overall a terrible performance.

Idiot

Dawgface
09-17-2016, 09:57 PM
Ha.....I'm beginning to think anyone with 'Coach' in their username must be a troll on this board.

GreenheadDawg
09-17-2016, 09:59 PM
Ha.....I'm beginning to think anyone with 'Coach' in their username must be a troll on this board.

I said in the other thread that there is no way he's not a troll. It's pretty obvious

GTHOM
09-17-2016, 10:05 PM
We over achieved tonight. Had we played the right QB we might have won. Fitz can run against teams that can't stop it, other than that......

Hate to tell you but Dan already said tonight the play of D will will not change the qb postion. Fitz is the guy. Williams is not better than Fitz. Makes no sense to go with Williams. He's a SR with a limited ceiling

Coach007
09-17-2016, 10:05 PM
Your a damn idiot. You have no clue. Now we have a QB and leadership issues. Why can't you see the issues???? Holy shit we got beat. Wake thrb17 up

We do have leadership issues. Dak was that leader. Just simply a matter of time.

DownwardDawg
09-17-2016, 10:06 PM
Idiot

Seriously??? You saw different?

Taog Redloh
09-17-2016, 10:07 PM
Agreed. Overall I'm happy with what I saw tonight. I think we can go 6-6 or so, maybe pull an upset.

Coach007
09-17-2016, 10:10 PM
Hate to tell you but Dan already said tonight the play of D will will not change the qb postion. Fitz is the guy. Williams is not better than Fitz. Makes no sense to go with Williams. He's a SR with a limited ceiling

That's because Fitz is better. Everybody wants the back up! News flash, the LSU defense was not the same in the last 3-4 minutes. They felt they had the game under control. Had we made the catches we normally make, different out come!

We will go bowling, and next year we will have the top defense in the Sec and a top 3 offense.

MaroonFlounder
09-17-2016, 10:14 PM

Damian is a JR. We will go thru this controversy again NEXT YEAR. Unfortunately

GTHOM
09-17-2016, 10:14 PM
That's because Fitz is better. Everybody wants the back up! News flash, the LSU defense was not the same in the last 3-4 minutes. They felt they had the game under control. Had we made the catches we normally make, different out come!

We will go bowling, and next year we will have the top defense in the Sec and a top 3 offense.

Dude WTF are you talking about I said Fitz should be the guy.

Enforcer where you at man

NELA Dawg
09-17-2016, 10:47 PM
But all those things are fixable. A QB, with more PT, will get more accurate, read defenses better etc. Etc. A RB learns to read the blitz.

The part that concerns me is personnel decisions. I don't believe we play our best RBs or LBs. Also, I think we are trying to fit a square peg in a round hole offensively.

This is how I feel, also. Especially the last sentence. Dak is gone and Dan needs to adjust. We should tried the power run game earlier and stuck with it. Even the TV announcers saw that when they weren't talking about Fournette. I was really impressed with Shump running. He was fighting for yards! I just wonder what our other backs (Lee) would have done? Williams also looked good. Dan needs to adjust, but he probably want.

ScottH
09-17-2016, 11:13 PM
and next year we will have the top defense in the Sec and a top 3 offense.

Really?

You football knowledge probably far exceeds mine. However, I don't see anyway that's possible.

I'd appreciate you elaborating on what you are seeing to make you think that.

Heck, history says Sirmon won't even be here.