PDA

View Full Version : Sucks but solid 2nd half effort

BB30
09-17-2016, 09:38 PM
Obviously, we are way past moral victories being enough but was good to see some life after being down at the half. Hopefully we will take some things from this grow and be competitive the rest of the way out. Got to see some other backs shump looked better aeris got some touches. Definitely some things to build on.

msstate7
09-17-2016, 09:39 PM
I agree.

Bucky Dog
09-17-2016, 09:41 PM
Just like last year. Spotted them 14 in the first. We were as good as they were the rest of the game. Nick misses two TD throws and Fred drops one. Just think if Fitz doesn't take the sack after Fres drops the TD and we Are 23-9 going tithe fourth!!

MetEdDawg
09-17-2016, 09:45 PM
This isn't a bad team we have. It's inexperienced, lacking leadership, especially at QB, and has an entirely new defensive staff. We are working through some growing pains but I will say Dan has made adjustments since the USA game.

This year's goal is a bowl game. Next year we should be much improved.

BB30
09-17-2016, 09:50 PM
Yea we have a serious lack of leadership on the offensive side of the ball at some point somebody just has to go make a play. But definitely some things to build on. I have been talking about how terrible our o line is but I was wrong they are better than I thought. Not great by any means but definitely serviceable.

Commercecomet24
09-17-2016, 10:09 PM
This isn't a bad team we have. It's inexperienced, lacking leadership, especially at QB, and has an entirely new defensive staff. We are working through some growing pains but I will say Dan has made adjustments since the USA game.

This year's goal is a bowl game. Next year we should be much improved.

Agree 100%. This is what I see too. Just give em a little time.

Like the halftime adjustments especially on defensive side. We out scored them 17-0 in second half even with all their 4 and 5 stars