PDA

View Full Version : I hate it when people say no one wants to come to Starkville

Activated Alpha
09-17-2016, 09:20 PM
Long time listener first time poster. Been a state fan all my life and I've heard this said countless times. No one wants to come to Starkville, it's a horrible place, nothing to do, etc. People say that's why we can't hire notable people or get higher end recruits, but other then having Bama, what the **** does Tuscaloosa bring to the table. What the hell is in Baton Rouge that's so ****ing peachy? I'm not disgruntled with any of the citizens or communities of that town, but I'm tired of Starkville getting casted down negatively. You throw 4mill+ at someone long enough they'll come here.

BB30
09-17-2016, 09:48 PM
Well we won't throw 4 million off the bat and I love Starkville but comparing it to Baton Rouge well hey just aren't the same. Playing in front of 100k for a team that has a great history and a huge school with Nola just down the road. I can see a kid that isn't a state fan taking a visit to both schools and picking br over vegas. Same thing with t town not quite the same as br but a program with great history big school and tons of fans.