PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed.

GTHOM
09-17-2016, 07:52 PM
I know its just halftime but geez I figured we had a shot. We look unprepared and I dont see Mullen with the same intensity he had last week. I dont wanna be a guy that goes back and forth from week to week because I know how hard it is to coach, how hard it is to win a single game....but damn man WTF. I dont ever want to see Jamoral Graham at CB ever again. I dont want to see Holloway run up the middle ever again. I feel like I've said this before...

Sacrifice
09-17-2016, 07:54 PM
Mullen just does not get our boys up for big games

msstate7
09-17-2016, 07:54 PM
2nd half needs to be open tryout at CB, safety, and Rb.

starkvegasdawg
09-17-2016, 07:55 PM
I never gave us a chance this game either, but I expected more than this.

ScoobaDawg
09-17-2016, 07:55 PM
We do...Mullen has set the tone with the first drive of the game. Defense is doing the shit we have done every year under him and look like crap.

The intense bastard is back to being dead because he is playing a team with a pulse.
Its gonna be a long freaking year..and longer off-season likely..

lamont
09-17-2016, 07:56 PM
I know its just halftime but geez I figured we had a shot. We look unprepared and I dont see Mullen with the same intensity he had last week. I dont wanna be a guy that goes back and forth from week to week because I know how hard it is to coach, how hard it is to win a single game....but damn man WTF. I dont ever want to see Jamoral Graham at CB ever again. I dont want to see Holloway run up the middle ever again. I feel like I've said this before...

Hold on- you told me Danny Etling wasn't going to be any good?

lamont

Bothrops
Mullen just does not get our boys up for big games

Mullen rarely gets us up for games, period.

GTHOM
09-17-2016, 08:00 PM

Hes not any good.... He was 2-10 at purdue as a starter. Its easy to complete passes on jamoral graham and when theres nobody within 20 yards of the WR or TE that we refuse to cover. I agree with you on most things but riding Etlings nuts is a little ridiculous

dawgday166
09-17-2016, 08:04 PM
I never gave us a chance this game either, but I expected more than this.

I was cautiously hopeful that I would be surprisingly shocked in a good way. Especially after watching today's games. But now I'm convinced our staff is sucking big time in way more than 1 or 2 areas. Everything sucks.

bobtail bob
09-17-2016, 08:16 PM
I'm not disappointed. I was in the student section the morning that Hank Phillips got run down from behind and fumbled against Tennessee. Lot to f water under the bridge since then. MSU football for the most part has been consistent over that span. IDK why we can't win at football, probably got something to do with money.
Look on the bright side, maybe this game will help save Miles another year. God knows these dirty coonasses i have to live amongst loathe him enough that I hope he hangs around.

Liverpooldawg
09-17-2016, 08:56 PM
In all honesty we have kept it closer than I thought so far.

Goldendawg
09-17-2016, 09:00 PM
Also disappointed, but not surprised.

Saltydog
09-17-2016, 09:05 PM
with. How many times have we won in Baton Rouge, PERIOD! With our passing game and secondary we had little chance. We wouldn't have beat them with Harris playing.

J Paul Ronvonski III
09-17-2016, 09:10 PM
I was cautiously hopeful that I would be surprisingly shocked in a good way. Especially after watching today's games. But now I'm convinced our staff is sucking big time in way more than 1 or 2 areas. Everything sucks.

Agree I was hoping for a little more.

bayoubengal014
09-18-2016, 10:10 PM
Is Dan Mullen on the hot seat in Starksvegas yet?

dawgoneyall
09-18-2016, 10:29 PM

He is terrible.

lamont
09-18-2016, 10:38 PM
He is terrible.

and was still the best QB on the field

bayoubengal014
09-18-2016, 10:42 PM
Danny Etling was the most experienced QB on the field. I think Fits will develope into a damn good QB once he matures. He missed on a couple of wide open receivers that could have gone to the house. I think that is a good sign though. Shows he is seeing the field and once he developes he will be a damn good QB..