PDA

View Full Version : Gene a Mod here now?

Spiderman
09-17-2016, 06:55 PM
?

ScoobaDawg
09-17-2016, 06:56 PM
Nope. just moved to the game thread.

Spiderman
09-17-2016, 07:10 PM
Nope. just moved to the game thread.

With all due respect, if I wanted it there, i'd have put it there.

It wasn't about this game. It was about the season, and program as a whole

DanDority
09-17-2016, 07:29 PM
With all due respect, if I wanted it there, i'd have put it there.

It wasn't about this game. It was about the season, and program as a whole
He must be because, I've had a post moved and can't even access a post."NAZISM" perhaps, I don't know?

Goldendawg
09-17-2016, 07:47 PM
I haven't been here as long as most, but family has bought season tickets for approx 50 years along with many other donations. I have noticed tonight that you might get punished for not wearing maroon colored glasses this game and perhaps this year. Some have spoke of this being a "rebuilding year" and 2017 being our year. They must not be looking at next year's schedule, a current lack of SEC talent, a stubborn HC, a constant turnover of D coaches, protected incompetent O coaches, and mediocre recruiting at best.

ScoobaDawg
09-17-2016, 07:51 PM
I haven't been here as long as most, but family has bought season tickets for approx 50 years along with many other donations. I have noticed tonight that you might get punished for not wearing maroon colored glasses this game and perhaps this year. Some have spoke of this being a "rebuilding year" and 2017 being our year. They must not be looking at next year's schedule, a current lack of SEC talent, a stubborn HC, a constant turnover of D coaches, protected incompetent O coaches, and mediocre recruiting at best.

I have no idea what you are talking about.
All I've done...as I've been doing for a while is move all game posts together. nothings been deleted.