PDA

View Full Version : How disgusting can it get ...

dawgday166
09-17-2016, 04:07 PM
Today we've watched a team loaded with a bunch of 3* players kick the shit of the #2 team in the country loaded with a bunch of 4 & 5* players.
Now, once again Freeze shows up with OM and smacks Bammer in the mouth. If this was us playing Bammer we'd be down 28 - 0 at a minimum by now.
Just totally freakin disgusting.

And tonight we get to watch our "young" OL blow open gaping holes so our 165 lb mighty-mite can gnash LSUs D-line. SMH

Joe Schmedlap
09-17-2016, 07:00 PM
The guy does NOT weigh 165. He ain't that heavy.

Taog Redloh
09-17-2016, 07:01 PM
Today we've watched a team loaded with a bunch of 3* players kick the shit of the #2 team in the country loaded with a bunch of 4 & 5* players.
Now, once again Freeze shows up with OM and smacks Bammer in the mouth. If this was us playing Bammer we'd be down 28 - 0 at a minimum by now.
Just totally freakin disgusting.

And tonight we get to watch our "young" OL blow open gaping holes so our 165 lb mighty-mite can gnash LSUs D-line. SMH
I can't argue with any of that. Pretty shitty to be a State football fan at the moment.

dawgday166
09-17-2016, 07:16 PM
I can't argue with any of that. Pretty shitty to be a State football fan at the moment.

It's beyond shitty. Are we watching Croom 2.0? The end of Jackie's reign?

What really pisses me off is I knew tonight would happen. I didn't expect today to happen like it did tho. Dammit to hell!

dawg27
09-17-2016, 07:56 PM
We not even slowing them down. 8 yrs in to Mullen and this is what we put on the field. Ole mis will name ther score on us.

dawgday166
09-17-2016, 07:59 PM
C'mon mane! Over on the game thread I'm becoming convinced by a very small minority that it takes 9 years to build a program.

dawg27
09-17-2016, 08:03 PM
C'mon mane! Over on the game thread I'm becoming convinced by a very small minority that it takes 9 years to build a program.

Yep what was I thinking next year we're going to be really good

Taog Redloh
09-17-2016, 08:09 PM
It's beyond shitty. Are we watching Croom 2.0? The end of Jackie's reign?

What really pisses me off is I knew tonight would happen. I didn't expect today to happen like it did tho. Dammit to hell!
No, it isn't. It's called a down year. It happens.

Taog Redloh
09-17-2016, 08:11 PM
Just to be clear, don't lump me in with the Mullen-bashers. I am not one of your ilk. I am simply agreeing that being an MSU fan sucks most of the time.

msstate7
09-17-2016, 08:12 PM
Just to be clear, don't lump me in with the Mullen-bashers. I am not one of your ilk. I am simply agreeing that being an MSU fan sucks most of the time.

Yep.

Boston
09-17-2016, 08:13 PM

I'll agree with this.

dawgday166
09-17-2016, 08:16 PM
Ok ... got it. He's not a head coach tho. He has to be the smartest guy in the room is his problem. That's why we can't keep good DCs. And he needs to add a good OC to the staff. The only thing I see him do pretty good is develop QBs. But then Dak is Dak. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

We won't even get into game preparation and recruiting.

Taog Redloh
09-17-2016, 08:19 PM
Ok ... got it. He's not a head coach tho. He has to be the smartest guy in the room is his problem. That's why we can't keep good DCs. And he needs to add a good OC to the staff. The only thing I see him do pretty good is develop QBs. But then Dak is Dak. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

We won't even get into game preparation and recruiting.
He's got his faults like all of them do. But overall he's OK. Got to find a way to get more talent.

dawgday166
09-17-2016, 08:27 PM
He's got his faults like all of them do. But overall he's OK. Got to find a way to get more talent.

And for 8 years I have kept thinking he just had to grow and learn .. but he ain't. Where is the "relentless effort and straining" to become better on his part? Even Saban adapts to the changing landscape of CFB. I guess I'm growing weary of rhetoric, marketing, and gimmick psychology.

We caught everyone off guard in 2014. We had a schedule tailored made (2 weakest East foes, lousy OOC games, all the games we could win at home). I doubt it happens again. Next year's schedule doesn't look so easy to me.