PDA

View Full Version : Simple Plan to beat OM... Run The Ball right at them...

RougeDawg
08-29-2013, 11:10 PM
They cant stop it. Getting shoved all over the place up front.

MarketingBully01
08-29-2013, 11:17 PM
Yep, they were winded too. Vandy is okay but not great. They have a great receiver but that is about it. If Ole Miss doesn't win this game a 1-6 start is likely.

laureldawg
08-30-2013, 12:07 AM
i think dak would be good against that D but running right at them didnt do much from what i saw. i dont have any stats but the bear d wasnt bad against the run.

Todd4State
08-30-2013, 12:28 AM
i think dak would be good against that D but running right at them didnt do much from what i saw. i dont have any stats but the bear d wasnt bad against the run.

They weren't exactly going up against Barry Sanders and Emmitt Smith.

chainedup_Dawg
08-30-2013, 12:40 AM
Vandy had 126 yds rushing, most being between the tackles which I felt they didn't even attempt that much. Their backs are not power runners at all, either. Robinson, Milton, Griffin hell Perk would've had a field day tonight.

Todd4State
08-30-2013, 12:43 AM
Vandy had 126 yds rushing, most. Sung between the tackles which I felt they didn't even attempt that much. Their backs are not power runners at all, either. Robinson, Milton, Griffin hell Perk would've had a field day tonight.

Perk normally has a field day against them anyway.

chainedup_Dawg
08-30-2013, 12:47 AM
Very true

Bulldawg1994
08-30-2013, 11:09 AM
Their d is not very good and o line is not either.

smootness
08-30-2013, 11:12 AM
I love Tyler Russell. I love LaDarius Perkins.

With that said, I cannot freaking wait for next year, when we are just going to line up and run right at people all game long.

Dak + Robinson + Griffin + Shumpert? Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I need new pants.

RougeDawg
08-30-2013, 12:08 PM
That 3 RB Misdirection formation they were using was working well and they were keeping it between the tackles. Vandy went away from that in the 3rd and gave up the momentum.

DawgInMemphis
08-30-2013, 12:20 PM
They weren't exactly going up against Barry Sanders and Emmitt Smith.

What's his nuts compared one of the Vandy RB's to Barry Sanders. I nearly vomited on myself. He compared people playing last night to Barry Sanders (Vandy RB), Jerry Rice (Vandy WR Matthews), RGIII (Bo Wallace), and one more NFL hall of famer I can't remember at the moment (Big Little Brother). How over the top can you be?

Bubb Rubb
08-30-2013, 12:21 PM
That 3 RB Misdirection formation they were using was working well and they were keeping it between the tackles. Vandy went away from that in the 3rd and gave up the momentum.

Probably that one of those RBs got KTFO on a kick return had something to do with that.

War Machine Dawg
08-30-2013, 12:40 PM
What's his nuts compared one of the Vandy RB's to Barry Sanders. I nearly vomited on myself. He compared people playing last night to Barry Sanders (Vandy RB), Jerry Rice (Vandy WR Matthews), RGIII (Bo Wallace), and one more NFL hall of famer I can't remember at the moment (Big Little Brother). How over the top can you be?

Don't forget the Michael Irvin & Dez Bryant comparisons for Treadwell.

michaelww3d6
08-30-2013, 12:47 PM
Well at least Matthews is related to Jerry Rice. I think they said that Matthew's mother was Jerry's first cousin.

Coach 57
08-30-2013, 01:09 PM
Yes, the simple lead plays right at Robert were pretty effective.