PDA

View Full Version : Hearing LSU has some injuries to key defensive players...

RougeDawg
09-17-2016, 09:09 AM
Not sure names, but at least one doesn't look like playing and others they haven't disclosed. Also heard last night Fournette wanted to play last week and couldn't because it hurt too bad. He barely practiced this week. Out at tailgate right now and it feels like a funeral out here.

bulldawg28
09-17-2016, 09:16 AM
Keep us posted.

GreenheadDawg
09-17-2016, 09:25 AM
Several of my closest friends are LSU fans and the word out of the Bayou is they honestly hope we beat them. They are truly pulling for us. They want to lose as many games as possible so the AD has no choice but to fire Miles. They would definitely be able to upgrade

EngDawg
09-17-2016, 09:31 AM
Several of my closest friends are LSU fans and the word out of the Bayou is they honestly hope we beat them. They are truly pulling for us. They want to lose as many games as possible so the AD has no choice but to fire Miles. They would definitely be able to upgrade

EliteTigahs

DownwardDawg
09-17-2016, 09:33 AM
South Alabama had several defensive starters out. Just sayin.

AROB44
09-17-2016, 09:37 AM

Sounds a lot like posters on this board re Mullen.

GreenheadDawg
09-17-2016, 09:41 AM

It's no secret that I'm not the biggest Mullen fan. I can't speak for other posters but I have never nor will I root against MSU. LSU fans are a different story

RougeDawg
09-17-2016, 09:51 AM
South Alabama had several defensive starters out. Just sayin.

Great point. But our team thought there was a campus wide ban on football, instead of smoking.

dawgday166
09-17-2016, 10:07 AM
If they lose to us in Baton Rouge again and with us having lost to S. Bama .. Miles may not make it thru next week.

msbulldog
09-17-2016, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the updates from S. La.

Jack Lambert
09-17-2016, 11:18 AM

Tell your friends to stop spiking the corn dogs.

RougeDawg
09-17-2016, 02:21 PM
Also hearing one of the OLineman isn't 100%. Ankle injury. Deep bruise/sprain. Had to shoot him up last week against JCKVLEST. Going to shoot up Fournette too and see if he can go tonight.

blacklistedbully
09-17-2016, 02:23 PM
It's no secret that I'm not the biggest Mullen fan. I can't speak for other posters but I have never nor will I root against MSU. LSU fans are a different story

Yeah...that's a bunch of BS. I'm not aware of anyone who has advocated we lose so we can get rid of Mullen. The pro-Mullen-no-matter-what crowd likes to say stuff like this to marginalize those who don't share their viewpoint.

I seen it dawg
09-17-2016, 02:53 PM

That's just ****ing bullshit and you know it. ****ing stupid

War Machine Dawg
09-17-2016, 03:42 PM
Yeah...that's a bunch of BS. I'm not aware of anyone who has advocated we lose so we can get rid of Mullen. The pro-Mullen-no-matter-what crowd likes to say stuff like this to marginalize those who don't share their viewpoint.

http://i.imgur.com/cuCPKY3.gif

GTHOM
09-17-2016, 04:43 PM
If we get blown out by this LSU team the S. Alabama game was no fluke. I'll leave it at that

Tripp McNeely
09-17-2016, 04:58 PM
If we get blown out by this LSU team the S. Alabama game was no fluke. I'll leave it at that

Has there ever been a more Captain Obvious statement?

msstate7
09-17-2016, 05:01 PM
Has there ever been a more Captain Obvious statement?

If we intend to win tonight, we have to play well enough to win

biggun
09-17-2016, 08:05 PM

No need to do any of that. This team will lose 8 or 9 on its own