PDA

View Full Version : Did I just hear on Feinbaum

Dawgbite
09-16-2016, 05:25 PM
Edward Aschoff say that he grew up a State fan?

GreenheadDawg
09-16-2016, 05:25 PM
Could have fooled me. I'm calling bullshit

RougeDawg
09-16-2016, 05:29 PM
No way asschaps said that. He's from Oxford.

Dawgbite
09-16-2016, 05:29 PM
I didn't record it to go back and listen but I'm pretty sure that's what he said. He said that his father was a professor at OM and he grew up in Oxford but was a State fan!

DawgHouseUnited
09-16-2016, 07:02 PM
If he did say it, I'd call it a poor attempt at trolling. Like many that show up here, claiming to be 8th generation Dawgs who were actually there when the institution got started and how dare anyone question their honesty!

Goldendawg
09-16-2016, 07:25 PM
He did say it, but I didn't bother to listen to any more of the discussion.

Bigedawg
09-16-2016, 08:20 PM
I had to back it up. He said something to the effect of "that won't make Misssissippi State fans happy!" After referring to Oxford as his hometown. Just another in a long line of jabs at State from ole ass chaps.

BeastMan
09-16-2016, 08:27 PM
I don't believe that for a second. Fun fact on Ed, he's a band nerd. Played in the band at Florida. It's amazing how many of these guys who cover sports are big ole nerds. I'm not saying a nerd can't cover sports or be knowledgeable... Was listening to Kellenberger the other day and he drives me crazy how he sounds. He talks like a valley girl from Cali. Says "like" a million times. It's unbearable. The flip-side is that there are sports guys who have gone in the media who are god awful like Houston Nutt and Lou Holtz. I just like my sports talk to come from a man's man. Not someone who sounds like a sissy. Maybe I'm an a-hole. Who knows.

jumbo
09-16-2016, 08:37 PM
Who cares?

I seen it dawg
09-16-2016, 08:39 PM
**** both those guys

sbcmortgageman
09-17-2016, 08:11 AM
I don't believe that for a second. Fun fact on Ed, he's a band nerd. Played in the band at Florida. It's amazing how many of these guys who cover sports are big ole nerds. I'm not saying a nerd can't cover sports or be knowledgeable... Was listening to Kellenberger the other day and he drives me crazy how he sounds. He talks like a valley girl from Cali. Says "like" a million times. It's unbearable. The flip-side is that there are sports guys who have gone in the media who are god awful like Houston Nutt and Lou Holtz. I just like my sports talk to come from a man's man. Not someone who sounds like a sissy. Maybe I'm an a-hole. Who knows.

Why were you listening to Hugh anyways? Mistake #1.