PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Jerry Punch at LSU says ...

dawgday166
09-16-2016, 02:43 PM
The SC game woke up the Tigres as to Fitz' running ability.

Says both Tigre QBs look good in practice.

ETA: He also says they have a fast, athletic D. No surprises there.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-16-2016, 02:50 PM
The SC game woke up the Tigres as to Fitz' running ability.

Says both Tigre QBs look good in practice.

ETA: He also says they have a fast, athletic D. No surprises there.

I still think they're going to be surprised by how fast he is on the field...hopefully they take some bad angles and we can make them pay.

EngDawg
09-16-2016, 02:52 PM
Says both Tigre QBs look good

That'll be the day

dawgday166
09-16-2016, 02:54 PM
That'll be the day

Tom Brady probably should be thankful he never played for the Mad Hatter.

Irondawg
09-16-2016, 03:17 PM
Outside of QB, LSU is probably the overall most talented team in the SEC with Bama. Lots of preseason pundits predicted LSU to win the SEC and there was a reason why.

Hoping their offensive struggles continue at least one more game

GreenheadDawg
09-16-2016, 03:56 PM
Outside of QB, LSU is probably the overall most talented team in the SEC with Bama. Lots of preseason pundits predicted LSU to win the SEC and there was a reason why.

You see how well that has worked out for them so far. Wisconsin is good but not that good. They would be middle of the pack in the SEC. LSU has not looked good. Granted, I'm sure We will make them look like the 85' Bears but they have underachieved so far.

IMissJack
09-16-2016, 04:02 PM
I'm afraid Les is going to start experimenting and do something like go trips and start throwing the heck out of the ball, and it works. Hope he continues to do the opposite though.

Tripp McNeely
09-16-2016, 04:05 PM
You see how well that has worked out for them so far. Wisconsin is good but not that good. They would be middle of the pack in the SEC. LSU has not looked good. Granted, I'm sure We will make them look like the 85' Bears but they have underachieved so far.

Wisconsin would be bottom quarter of the SEC

HSVDawg
09-16-2016, 04:07 PM

The statement above has been true for probably the past 10 years (except 2013 maybe), and yet they have underachieved time and again. They will be just as vulnerable this year as they were in '14 and '15 due to coaching. Can we take advantage?

DownwardDawg
09-16-2016, 04:11 PM
The statement above has been true for probably the past 10 years (except 2013 maybe), and yet they have underachieved time and again. They will be just as vulnerable this year as they were in '14 and '15 due to coaching. Can we take advantage?

If they ever get a decent coach, they will be hail to deal with.

Maroonthirteen
09-16-2016, 04:23 PM
Insightful!

What I'm worried about....is Fitz crapping his pants. If he was that nervous for the USA game....will he be a ball of nerves to start his first sec road game? I hope not.

Todd4State
09-16-2016, 04:32 PM
Insightful!

What I'm worried about....is Fitz crapping his pants. If he was that nervous for the USA game....will he a ball of nerves to start his first sec road game? I hope not.

Maybe Fitz was nervous because he knew after one mistake that we were pulling him for Damien. He didn't look nervous against South Carolina and that is a more difficult opponent.

TimberBeast
09-16-2016, 04:45 PM
Insightful!

What I'm worried about....is Fitz crapping his pants. If he was that nervous for the USA game....will he a ball of nerves to start his first sec road game? I hope not.

That's why it was an incredibly stupid decision to take him out of the SA game. He "should" have two full games under his belt including an SEC game. But then again, so should Aries.

RougeDawg
09-16-2016, 04:58 PM
Insightful!

Well I don't think the crowd will be their usual self. No one around here is even really enthusiastic about this game. Add in the tropical weather moving on shore now and the people I talked to at work today said they might not even go sit out in that mess tomorrow.

Jack Lambert
09-16-2016, 05:03 PM

And Miles coaching subtracts one star form every recruit who plays for him.

Maroonthirteen
09-16-2016, 05:08 PM
I concur. The SA game was a waste all the way around.

@timber

Maroonthirteen
09-16-2016, 05:10 PM
And Miles coaching subtracts one star form every recruit who plays for him.

Ha! I said the same today to an LSU buddy. I said y'all may have more talent on the field but we have more talent on the sidelines.

DownwardDawg
09-16-2016, 05:47 PM
Well I don't think the crowd will be their usual self. No one around here is even really enthusiastic about this game. Add in the tropical weather moving on shore now and the people I talked to at work today said they might not even go sit out in that mess tomorrow.
One of my friends, LSU fan, is actually pulling for us. He wants Les gone badly.

dawgday166
09-16-2016, 05:49 PM
They haven't been the same since Chavis bolted to A&M.

Goldendawg
09-16-2016, 08:23 PM
If Smokey starts and plays most of the game at CB, either LSU QB will look like Broadway Joe reborn. I don't understand a converted WR/PR who couldn't succeed at either being made a starting CB in his JR. year. Are non of our players recruited as CB's not good enough to see the field or another case of Upperclassitis?

TrapGame
09-16-2016, 10:38 PM
One of my friends, LSU fan, is actually pulling for us. He wants Les gone badly.

The LSU fan that works with me said the same thing. She wants Miles gone.