PDA

View Full Version : Need a Ruling on a Dream I Had

BeastMan
09-16-2016, 01:00 PM
I had a dream/nightmare that I was in attendance at the OM/Bama game. I have no idea what the score was or what quarter it was in, nothing. During gameplay the sky became covered with black crows. Then the sky opened and balls of Fire were just rolling around in the sky. I'm trying to explain it the best I can. Think either horror movie or revelation type stuff. I woke up kind of jolted like what the hell was that about. Weird weird dream.

Now the ruling I seek is the interpretation of said dream. Do you take it to mean bad luck for OM because of the crows and the world ending stuff OR Is it Bama will experience bad luck and the world is in fact ending because Ole Miss beats them a 3rd straight time?

All you Nostradamus posters help me out here.

jumbo
09-16-2016, 01:03 PM
NCAA about to bring the pain to Oxford

BrunswickDawg
09-16-2016, 01:12 PM
Well, when I dream of Bama and OM playing, I see an earthquake opening up a vast crack in the earth swallowing Oxford whole and then snapping shut leaving us to wonder if it ever existed at all. So, I would guess your dream is maybe similar to mine and is a vision of destruction at a level of Biblical proportions (hence the crows and fire from the heavens).

PMDawg
09-16-2016, 01:26 PM
Drugs are bad. j/k

Commercecomet24
09-16-2016, 01:28 PM
Well, when I dream of Bama and OM playing, I see an earthquake opening up a vast crack in the earth swallowing Oxford whole and then snapping shut leaving us to wonder if it ever existed at all. So, I would guess your dream is maybe similar to mine and is a vision of destruction at a level of Biblical proportions (hence the crows and fire from the heavens).

Excellent!

EngDawg
09-16-2016, 01:45 PM
I had a dream/nightmare that I was in attendance at the OM/Bama game. I have no idea what the score was or what quarter it was in, nothing. During gameplay the sky became covered with black crows. Then the sky opened and balls of Fire were just rolling around in the sky. I'm trying to explain it the best I can. Think either horror movie or revelation type stuff. I woke up kind of jolted like what the hell was that about. Weird weird dream.

Now the ruling I seek is the interpretation of said dream. Do you take it to mean bad luck for OM because of the crows and the world ending stuff OR Is it Bama will experience bad luck and the world is in fact ending because Ole Miss beats them a 3rd straight time?

https://youtu.be/Q_4bp8bBNVw

confucius say
09-16-2016, 01:49 PM
Were you wearing a bow tie and short red shorts?

IMissJack
09-16-2016, 02:00 PM
You were at an OM/Bama game...I'm pretty sure it was a foreshadowing of HELL..

TaleofTwoDogs
09-16-2016, 02:47 PM
Call Dean & Sam Winchester for help immediately.

BeastMan
09-16-2016, 03:26 PM
You were at an OM/Bama game...I'm pretty sure it was a foreshadowing of HELL..

Haha

BeastMan
09-16-2016, 03:28 PM
Weird dreams are nothing new to me. I've had dreams that I've been shot. I have a reaccuring dream that I forgot to turn something in and didn't graduate college. I have another reaccuring dream that I can't go in the game because I can't find my helmet.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-16-2016, 03:42 PM
What you may have gotten was the end of the game. Ole Miss wins and Nick Satan finally has had enough and he will stop at nothing to force the NCAA's hand to bring the wrath down on them.

BulldogBear
09-16-2016, 04:00 PM
I'm just gonna say it is the NCAA fire waiting to rain down on the beautiful campus. The carrion birds are waiting to pick the bones clean.

Impending doom for UMiss....and it all starts Saturday when they can't get it down in the final year they might have. Program about to be destroyed and for what? One Sugar Bowl. Whoopty-17ing-Du. The mercs and the lying cheating snakes that coach them will turn on each other as the implosion begins over the course of the season.

It's a great dream.

mcain31
09-16-2016, 04:00 PM
Did anyone get hit by a fireball?

Martianlander
09-16-2016, 04:01 PM
Have to contact a friend named Joseph to find out the meaning

BulldogBear
09-16-2016, 04:02 PM

Yusss!

Post of the day.

bulldawg28
09-16-2016, 04:26 PM
Call Dean & Sam Winchester for help immediately.

Lol...This.

MSUDawg99
09-16-2016, 04:33 PM
"Take a look around here, Ellen. We're at the threshold of hell." ~ Clark Griswold

Dawgtini
09-16-2016, 04:34 PM
I was gonna call Daniel.

Gutter Cobreh
09-16-2016, 04:39 PM
The answer you seek can only be found by helping the orphans in Haiti. They hold the keys that unlock all the UM secrets****

Jack Lambert
09-16-2016, 05:08 PM
You need a good hand job.

BrunswickDawg
09-16-2016, 05:11 PM
"Take a look around here, Ellen. We're at the threshold of hell." ~ Clark Griswold
"Thats not the fires of hell Beastman, it's the sewage treatment plant."
<Beastman gives a look of concern as Uncle Lewis lights a match>

anubus
09-16-2016, 07:36 PM
I'm just gonna say it is the NCAA fire waiting to rain down on the beautiful campus. The carrion birds are waiting to pick the bones clean.

Impending doom for UMiss....and it all starts Saturday when they can't get it down in the final year they might have. Program about to be destroyed and for what? One Sugar Bowl. Whoopty-17ing-Du. The mercs and the lying cheating snakes that coach them will turn on each other as the implosion begins over the course of the season.

It's a great dream.

The greatness of this dream would be enhanced to the 10000 degree if the crows descend on the rev freezus and little nicky and reduce them to skeletons.

BeastMan
09-16-2016, 07:38 PM
Hahaha y'all are killing me. I guess we're going to have to wait until the game to see what it meant.

anubus
09-16-2016, 07:45 PM

after consulting with my personal spiritual advisor she informed me that it was written that on the 17th of September the decadent reign of the false prophet freezus will begin its voyage to ncaa hell with wailing and nashing of beaver like teeth and that the rebel bear shark beast will become a foul smelling corpse never to rise again and later that evening a rejuvenated canine will slay a purple clad beast ........Hail State !!!!!! then she took away my channel changer

anubus
09-16-2016, 07:47 PM
the false prophet after ncaa armagedon roaming the show cause wilderness......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIxNTUXQqNc

Goldendawg
09-16-2016, 07:49 PM
Sold their soul. Time to pay up.

gravedigger
09-16-2016, 09:34 PM

It means that birds would rather fly around in balls of fire than land on that God forsaken pile of aluminum.

shoeless joe
09-17-2016, 08:55 AM
Are you sure the skies weren't opening up to allow freezus to ascend into heaven?

Mutt the Hoople
09-17-2016, 11:57 AM
or Daniel

TUSK
09-17-2016, 01:03 PM
A couple o' questions:

1) Did MDL have lasers coming out of his eyes at any point???
2) Did the aforementioned crows look like:
A) this:
or this:
B)