PDA

View Full Version : KNOX, IT DOES NOT WORK!

justwin
09-15-2016, 11:36 AM
RUNNING HOLLOWAY UP THE MIDDLE 10 TIMES A GAME DOES NOT WORK. IT DOES NOT WORK. IT'S SICKENING TO WATCH. PLAY YOUR BEST PLAYERS, KNOX.

HOLLOWAY UP THE GUT 10 TIMES / GAME IS GIVING AWAY AT LEAST 2 OFFENSIVE POSSESIONS A GAME. IT'S WORSE THAN BUNTING EARLY IN A BASEBALL GAME GIVING AWAY OUTS.

KNOX, YOUR JOB IS ON THE LINE. PLAY AERIS. YOU SCREWED UP LAST YEAR PLAYING SHUMP, THE COOLER, TOO MUCH.

REWARD YOURSELF AND PLAY AERIS.

ShotgunDawg
09-15-2016, 11:42 AM
It's Mullen's call, not Knox

I don't get why some fans feel that Knox operates outside of the Mullen's jurisdiction.

thf24
09-15-2016, 11:52 AM

I don't get why some fans feel that Knox operates outside of the Mullen's jurisdiction.

Exactly. MAYBE for one quarter of one game a head coach wouldn't notice delegated personnel decisions. And that's one who doesn't call plays on offense; absolutely no chance Mullen isn't completely aware of who's on the field and that it's anything but his decision. This idea that Knox has full control of the RB rotation and Mullen is oblivious to who's in the game at any given moment is beyond absurd.

justwin
09-15-2016, 11:56 AM

Great, substitue Knox with Mullen then. You happy? It still doesn't work him up the gut.

ShotgunDawg
09-15-2016, 12:02 PM
Great, substitue Knox with Mullen then. You happy? It still doesn't work him up the gut.

Yes happier. If you want to blame Knox for something though, blaming for not one of Williams, Gibson, and Lee being fully capable in this offense would be appropriate.

TimberBeast
09-15-2016, 12:16 PM
Yes happier. If you want to blame Knox for something though, blaming for not one of Williams, Gibson, and Lee being fully capable in this offense would be appropriate.

Is this the excuse now for mullen having holloway in as our starting rb, that knox doesn't have the other guys ready? Really?