PDA

View Full Version : When we get dirt-rolled Saturday, don't be on here talking about firing Mullen.....

Taog Redloh
09-15-2016, 09:39 AM
Just a warning so you don't look dumb. You guys hyping it up saying we have a shot to win have lost your minds. We'll be doing well to keep this within 2 TDs. If Mullen pulls this upset he should be given SEC COY the next day.

BrunswickDawg
09-15-2016, 09:47 AM
I don't think many have been hyping this up beyond saying we have a chance. It's plain to anyone who saw their first 2 games that LSU has issues. They have talent, but they are closer to being LSU from 2014 than the LSU 2010-2013. They are a tossed match away from bursting into a dumpster fire because they have an injured elite back, no QB, and a grass-eating half-wit as a coach.

Political Hack
09-15-2016, 10:01 AM
Nothing like hot seat coaches battling it out with their jobs on the line. If Les loses I'd venture to say he's done in Tigah' Town by the end of the season. If CDM loses, his leash just got that much shorter.

Oh, and both teams look like crap. Find me an SEC COY that lost in the biggest upset in college football in 5 years. That's one of the most absurd statements I've ever seen on this board... And that's saying a lot.