PDA

View Full Version : OM + 11: too high?

confucius say
09-15-2016, 09:35 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this spread is too high. Bama ol is suspect and they won't be able to just run over om, bama is still finding its identity on offense, bama qb is true freshman making first road start.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Political Hack
09-15-2016, 09:36 AM
Seems high to me too.

Taog Redloh
09-15-2016, 09:37 AM
Too high. I think they have a great shot to beat Alabama.

msstate7
09-15-2016, 09:41 AM
Bama's db's have matured and OM's oline will struggle mightily Saturday. I think bama covers 28-16 bc of Kelly TOs

mic
09-15-2016, 09:47 AM
Ass whipping...
FSU breaking in a new QB didn't hurt them.
Bama is much more talented on def that FSU
Saban ready to beat that ass
Umiss secondary is as thin if not more thin ours
Umiss fast offense doesn't allow their defense to rest , unless they are gaining first downs and moving the ball ( see FSU second half)
Umiss has Judd and Kelly and that's it for a running game.
And Saban again is ready to beat that ass...

GreenheadDawg
09-15-2016, 09:49 AM

OM gets beat easily this year. Unless they catch every ****ing break possible like they did last year

lamont
09-15-2016, 09:50 AM
Teasing them to #21

ShotgunDawg
09-15-2016, 09:52 AM

Just curious, why do you think Ole Miss has such a great shot to beat Bama & we can't beat LSU?

We beat LSU two years ago & should have won last year.

Ole Miss has beaten Bama two years in a row

Bama is much much better than LSU.

So why does Ole Miss have a great shot but we don't?

Just curious has to why the massive discrepancy? We aren't as good as Ole Miss but LSU isn't close to as good as Alabama

Gomez09
09-15-2016, 09:54 AM
I could see this spread if the game was in T-town. However I think it should be around 7.. I don't see dropping it four points though... However I could also see Bama Teeing off on that ass and skull dragging them . The key will be giving hurts time to throw against that abysmal secondary

msstate7
09-15-2016, 09:59 AM
I could see this spread if the game was in T-town. However I think it should be around 7.. I don't see dropping it four points though... However I could also see Bama Teeing off on that ass and skull dragging them . The key will be giving hurts time to throw against that abysmal secondary

Bama will come out throwing early off play action like they do in every big game. I'm not om can prevent Ridley hitting a hr early. Om can't let hurts get confidence or they're in trouble

AROB44
09-15-2016, 10:08 AM
Ass whipping...
Umiss fast offense doesn't allow their defense to rest , unless they are gaining first downs and moving the ball ( see FSU second half)

THIS !!! Roll Tide Roll !!!!!!

Taog Redloh
09-15-2016, 10:12 AM
Just curious, why do you think Ole Miss has such a great shot to beat Bama & we can't beat LSU?

Just curious has to why the massive discrepancy? We aren't as good as Ole Miss but LSU isn't close to as good as Alabama

I think we are really down on talent (I know that is also on Mullen).

Ole Miss has talent, and they are playing at home, with an offense that Saban cannot stop. I'm not sold on their freshman QB. Then I watched what Ole Miss did to FSU in the first half. However, Alabama's DL could take over the game if they can continually get to Kelly. I just hope OM hasn't gotten out to a lead by that time, because I think Freeze learned his lesson and will sit on the ball next time around.

Political Hack
09-15-2016, 10:19 AM
Teasing them to #21

I bet you could go either way and still win. Bama -1 or OM+21. Double tease the same game!!!

BossDawg
09-15-2016, 10:21 AM
I wonder what the spread is on their game against the NCAA.

HSVDawg
09-15-2016, 10:21 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this spread is too high. Bama ol is suspect and they won't be able to just run over om, bama is still finding its identity on offense, bama qb is true freshman making first road start.

Maybe I'm wrong.

I think so. Freeze and company know this year has to be the year for them if they are ever going to break through. Senior QB with NFL talent and impending sanctions mean its now or never. They are going to play with their hair on fire for the 3rd year in a row. I just hope Bama wins by at least 1, but I'm not counting on it as a 100% sure thing.

dawgday166
09-15-2016, 10:26 AM
Ass whipping...

This seems pretty accurate to me. I kinda think the line is about right ... although I'm thinking a minimum of 2 TDs myself. There is a reason there was an a** chewing (as Saban described it) last weekend.

ETA: I don't see how Bammer's D line and LBs don't destroy the OM O line. Kelly won't have time to blink back there I'm thinking.

ShotgunDawg
09-15-2016, 10:26 AM

Ok, fair enough. Is this true though or is this a perception?

Again, we beat LSU two years ago & should have beaten them last year. Of course those teams had Dak, but outside of the QB position & CB position, which LSU has trouble exploiting due to system & sub-par QB play, I could absolutely argue that this team is more talented than last year's team at most every other position.

It seems like our talent sucks because it's all anyone talks about, but we've got an awful lot of 4 star players playing on defense & an offensive system & QB that's at least capable of putting up points.

I get we lost to USA, but this team is far far better than it played in that game. The team that we were the first half against South Carolina can absolutely play with LSU Saturday night. I firmly believe that

MadDawg
09-15-2016, 10:27 AM
I think Freeze learned his lesson and will sit on the ball next time around.

But that's just it, he can't sit on the ball. His offense is not just built off of speed, but they COUNT ON snapping the ball when the other team is not set. It's integral to their gimmicky offense. When it works, it's lights out. When it doesn't work, you go 3 and out in about 15 seconds. Milking the clock is simply something they are not built to do.

MSUDawg99
09-15-2016, 10:29 AM
Ass whipping...

Bama has pics of Umiss players in their weight room scattered around. They're ready to pound that ass into submission! Saban can't stand those Umiss cheaters!

Token Bammer
09-15-2016, 10:37 AM
Honestly, minus a ball bouncing off a players helmet and landing squarely in the arms of a bear receiver and an illegal play where lineman were blocking five plus yards down field, we held their offense to nearly nothing. I was sitting near a bunch of OM fans during that game. In the beginning of the game, when we were completely handing them the W, they were so arrangant. By the time the game ended, and they KNEW the better team had lost that day and that we had handed them the game, they were a different bunch of fans.

I said all that to say this. We aren't going to fumble two kickoff returns Saturday. We aren't going to turn it over 5 times. We aren't going to start the WRONG quarterback, and balls aren't going to bounce off players helmets right into their arms. In other words, they needed a perfect storm just to hang on against Alabama last year and they won't get it again this year.

Last years team had a great defense and no one could run on us. This years defense is better all around than last season. Maybe not specifically against the run, but certainly against the pass. Our secondary is much improved, and even though we led the nation in sacks last year our pass rush is better this season. Ole Miss and their one dimensional offense is in big trouble.

Also, yes we are obviously young at key positions on offense, but do not be fooled by what you've seen thus far. Both (yes, including USC from the score of 17-3 on) has been used as scrimmages to prepare for this game and the rest of our SEC schedule. BAMA hasn't necessarily been running what we do best but what needs to be worked on. We've been getting our quarterback ready and we are yet to even attempt to try to impose our will in the running game. I'm not saying we have the oline of a mid 90's Nebraska, but our gameplans have not been about putting our best foot forward. It's been all about preperation. Truth is me, you, or even OM doesn't know exactly what this offense looks like, and none of will know until the game is over.

This may sound like crimson homerism. Actually, I'm 100% sure it does. But, I've seen this for now the tenth year, and it's just about the same every time. We destroy some overhyped opponent in a neutral site game week one, and then follow it up with what appears to be a lackluster performance offensively against a marginal opponent. One might be tempted to say it's because we just aren't up for our opponent and that may somewhat be the case, but Saban makes his teams play left handed in these games like the WKU game in an attempt to grow his team through adversity. Then, without fail, he bitches to the media about how sorry we played. It's a tactic he uses.

OM is in for an arse whoopin Saturday. 11 isn't enough.

HSVDawg
09-15-2016, 10:41 AM

Again, we beat LSU two years ago & should have beaten them last year. Of course those teams had Dak, but outside of the QB position & CB position, which LSU has trouble exploiting due to system & sub-par QB play, I could absolutely argue that this team is more talented than last year's team at most every other position.

It seems like our talent sucks because it's all anyone talks about, but we've got an awful lot of 4 star players playing on defense & an offensive system & QB that's at least capable of putting up points.

I get we lost to USA, but this team is far far better than it played in that game. The team that we were the first half against South Carolina can absolutely play with LSU Saturday night. I firmly believe that

For us, last year vs. this year talent level:

QB - worse
WR - worse
RB - same (in terms of the guys that are actually getting reps)
OL - same, maybe slightly better. Too early to tell really
TE - better (Jordan Thomas offers an element we didn't have last year with size in the red zone + blocking)

DL - better
LB - same
S - same
CB - way worse

Overall, our talent level seems to have only improved on the DL and at TE. It's gotten worse at QB and WR and way worse at CB while being close to a wash everywhere else. I think it is a pretty big stretch to say that we are better at "most every other position except QB / CB".

BossDawg
09-15-2016, 10:42 AM
Bama turned the ball over 5 times last year against UM!? Holy crap, I didn't realize that.

msstate7
09-15-2016, 10:44 AM
Bama turned the ball over 5 times last year against UM!? Holy crap, I didn't realize that.

With only 4, bama would've won... OM's defense was done with and the only way bama doesn't score at the end was by a TO. Never understood why Coker took that shot downfield. Underneath stuff was killing om

Taog Redloh
09-15-2016, 10:45 AM
We seem to have recruited as well as we ever have, rankings wise. I am pretty certain in saying that our OL and RB talent is down, which is where the problem comes in. A bad OL pretty coincides with a bad season for us, especially with no Vick Ballard to rescue it, like 2011.

What's really scary to me is that next year we lose 3 OLs off an already mediocre (at best) OL, then lose SIX defensive linemen. That's why I say that if the JUCOs don't pan out we are looking at 2001-2003 type suckitude.

The trenches, and more specifically the OL, are the heart of your football team.

msstate7
09-15-2016, 10:54 AM
We seem to have recruited as well as we ever have, rankings wise. I am pretty certain in saying that our OL and RB talent is down, which is where the problem comes in. A bad OL pretty coincides with a bad season for us, especially with no Vick Ballard to rescue it, like 2011.

What's really scary to me is that next year we lose 3 OLs off an already mediocre (at best) OL, then lose SIX defensive linemen. That's why I say that if the JUCOs don't pan out we are looking at 2001-2003 type suckitude.

The trenches, and more specifically the OL, are the heart of your football team.

I think the jury is still very much out on our oline. We've rushed more in these first 2 games than we did in any 2 games combined last year. We rushed for the most we have Saturday since Kentucky '14. We'll find out more about the oline Saturday

Jarius
09-15-2016, 11:02 AM
I don't know what Ole Miss team you watched, but they don't have any depth at all at any position other than receiver. They are a terrible defensive football team with some good frontline talent at defensive line. They are not good on the offensive line or at tailback. They are awful in the secondary and mediocre at linebacker. They are the MSU 2015 team with a schedule that is ten times more difficult. The vegas line started at 8 and is rising for a reason.

mic
09-15-2016, 11:05 AM

Ole Miss has talent, and they are playing at home, with an offense that Saban cannot stop. I'm not sold on their freshman QB. Then I watched what Ole Miss did to FSU in the first half. However, Alabama's DL could take over the game if they can continually get to Kelly. I just hope OM hasn't gotten out to a lead by that time, because I think Freeze learned his lesson and will sit on the ball next time around.

Just curious besides QB and WR where is UMiss so much further along in talent than us right now in ready to play players??
Out front 4 depth wise is right there with them
Our LB are much better
So saying that out front 7 and depth is better
CB's with our losses and their loss is about a wash
Saftys we are as good if not better
OL wash
RB I guess they may have the edge but not really

The only 2 positions where they have a clear advantage is QB and WR ..

Not saying we have to recruit better because we do , but let's not act like they have been top 5 year after year.. and they are very top heavy at certain spots and very thin at others ...

dawgday166
09-15-2016, 11:07 AM
I don't know what Ole Miss team you watched, but they don't have any depth at all at any position other than receiver. They are a terrible defensive football team with some good frontline talent at defensive line. They are not good on the offensive line or at tailback. They are awful in the secondary and mediocre at linebacker. They are the MSU 2015 team with a schedule that is ten times more difficult. The vegas line started at 8 and is rising for a reason.

Yep.

WSOPdawg
09-15-2016, 11:14 AM
If ever there was a game where BOTH teams could lose, this is it for me -- I hate both with a passion!!! So I root for a very physical game where players on each team take a beating. As for the spread, I'm taking Bama -11.

Jarius
09-15-2016, 11:15 AM
Just curious besides QB and WR where is UMiss so much further along in talent than us right now in ready to play players??
Our LB are much better
OL wash

Not saying we have to recruit better because we do , but let's not act like they have been top 5 year after year.. and they are very top heavy at certain spots and very thin at others ...

They have 5 recruiting classes on campus right now. One class is elite and the rest are average in the conference (the 2013 class is now below average because of attrition). We need to recruit better, but like you said, they aren't that far ahead talent wise. The qb position is where they have a huge advantage and that makes a big difference, but we have our qb coming in during the fall.

ShotgunDawg
09-15-2016, 11:22 AM
For us, last year vs. this year talent level:

QB - worse
WR - worse
RB - same (in terms of the guys that are actually getting reps)
OL - same, maybe slightly better. Too early to tell really
TE - better (Jordan Thomas offers an element we didn't have last year with size in the red zone + blocking)

DL - better
LB - same
S - same
CB - way worse

Overall, our talent level seems to have only improved on the DL and at TE. It's gotten worse at QB and WR and way worse at CB while being close to a wash everywhere else. I think it is a pretty big stretch to say that we are better at "most every other position except QB / CB".

Disagree heavily with a number of these.

QB - Agree. However, we didn't use Dak like we are usin Fitz. Fitz is a better runner. This will be an interesting debate as the season progresses. Dak is more talented, but, in this offense, could Fitz be more effective than 2015 Dak?

WR - I'll take this year's over last year. Bear had Dak. I think the depth is better now and more explosive. Tons more speed on the field now

OL - how can you say with a straight face that this year's OL looks the same as last year?

TE - Agree

DL - Agree.

LB - Agree. Benny and Leo cancel out. If Jung comes on, then maybe it's better.

Safety - Slghtly better due to experience. Not saying much though

CB - Agree.

Commercecomet24
09-15-2016, 11:23 AM

Thank you! This is exactly right!

ShotgunDawg
09-15-2016, 11:27 AM
Our LB are much better
OL wash

OM is far more talented on the OL however, we can kinda of run the ball and they can't.

RougeDawg
09-15-2016, 11:33 AM

Because even the thought of logic hasn't ever entered his mind before posting. This post he made proved the exact point. 0.0000 logic in thinking we have zero shot and that OM does.

dawgday166
09-15-2016, 11:33 AM
Guys ... a couple of things about Fitz and his rushing stats.

1) SC sucks big time
2) They had no clue how to game plan for him and had never seen him play other than against sucky teams last year.

So can we sorta hold off anointing him the best college rushing QB ever and the best college rusher since Hershel Walker till at least after the Auburn game ****

LC Dawg
09-15-2016, 11:44 AM
Guys ... a couple of things about Fitz and his rushing stats.

1) SC sucks big time
2) They had no clue how to game plan for him and had never seen him play other than against sucky teams last year.

So can we sorta hold off anointing him the best college rushing QB ever and the best college rusher since Hershel Walker till at least after the Auburn game ****

South Carolina may not be the most talented team but Muschamp is a good defensive coach and he knows how Mullen runs his offense. He also knew that if Fitz started we were going to run him.
Fitz joined a club that only included Scam and Manziel. He may not set any more records this year but it was a damn impressive performance.

TimberBeast
09-15-2016, 11:59 AM

Our offensive line is not bad, and our RB situation isn't bad either. The problem there is mullen's use of holloway. That makes our running game look terrible. If we put an actual RB in the game it would look a lot different. Don't count on that though. I think he intends to go down with the ship on the holloway situation. We are a weak team because of that.

RougeDawg
09-15-2016, 12:04 PM

Because even the thought of logic hasn't ever entered his mind before posting. This post he made proved the exact point. 0.0000 logic in thinking we have zero shot and that OM does.

Saltydog
09-15-2016, 12:22 PM
I'd be surprised if Bama can cover that.........

thf24
09-15-2016, 12:29 PM
OM is far more talented on the OL however, we can kinda of run the ball and they can't.

I wouldn't say "far" more; looking back at recruiting rankings, their starting 5 averages 3.4 stars while ours averages 3.1 (I counted our LT as 3.5 since Jenkins and Rankin seem to be splitting time). I'd also say their depth drops off more steeply than ours.

HSVDawg
09-15-2016, 12:29 PM
Disagree heavily with a number of these.

QB - Agree. However, we didn't use Dak like we are usin Fitz. Fitz is a better runner. This will be an interesting debate as the season progresses. Dak is more talented, but, in this offense, could Fitz be more effective than 2015 Dak?

WR - I'll take this year's over last year. Bear had Dak. I think the depth is better now and more explosive. Tons more speed on the field now

OL - how can you say with a straight face that this year's OL looks the same as last year?

TE - Agree

DL - Agree.

LB - Agree. Benny and Leo cancel out. If Jung comes on, then maybe it's better.

Safety - Slghtly better due to experience. Not saying much though

CB - Agree.

So you really only disagree about WR and OL.

At WR, we lost Derunnya who was the most physically gifted WR at MSU since Moulds. And if he had pulled his head out of his ass enough to train for the combine he would have been a 3rd or 4th round draft pick. We also lost Fred Brown who could have easily been a 2nd or 3rd team All SEC type receiver if he had been able to take DeRunnya's targets. All in all, we lost 2 of our top 3 WR's and replaced them with basically no one except Mixon who we have only used sparingly in the running game so far. I don't think it's even debateable that we are worse off at WR this year.

On OL, I did say we look possibly slightly improved by addition of a few guys to the rotation if nothing else. But you can't look at how we did against South Alabama and USC to make that judgment that we are vastly better, no way no how. We even struggled to run at critical times against South Alabama even though we ripped off some big carries on the end around by Ross and some keepers by Williams that made our YPC look decent. We'll know a lot more about the OL this weekend, I can assure you of that. I hope you are right though about us being way better.

Bubb Rubb
09-15-2016, 12:32 PM
But that's just it, he can't sit on the ball. His offense is not just built off of speed, but they COUNT ON snapping the ball when the other team is not set. It's integral to their gimmicky offense. When it works, it's lights out. When it doesn't work, you go 3 and out in about 15 seconds. Milking the clock is simply something they are not built to do.

Even if they built it in the game plan to try it and worked on it all week, they still couldn't sit on the ball because they don't have the personnel. They have to pass to set up their run...they aren't going to establish the run first against anyone on their schedule - and I mean anyone.

Jack Lambert
09-15-2016, 12:41 PM

And Saban has been recruiting for this type of offense for three years. This isn't the same old Bama Defense.

RougeDawg
09-15-2016, 12:50 PM
I'd be surprised if Bama can cover that.........

The only way Bama doesn't cover is Nicky toys with them in 2nd half and takes the foot off the pedal, allowing MGK to shoot up the place in the 4th to score and make it look close.

This OM team last a ton of depth and top end talent last year. Treats why I picked them between 5-7 wins. They will wear down now that they are in conference play. The downward spiral begins in 2 days.

ETA. The OM wofford games tells me a lot about what Bucky is working with this season. The last 3 years he would score as many points as possible on these teams and have MGK airing it out the entire game. They only scored 38 last week and that tells me a whole lot about the rest of the season for them.

Commercecomet24
09-15-2016, 12:55 PM
I think Saban wants to make a statement in this game and put unm back where they belong after the last 2 years. Did you see the way Bama abused USC OL and their QB? USC has way more talent on their OL than unm does. I think Kelly will be running for his life all day long and Bama secondary is much improved. Could be a long day for MGK.

WSOPdawg
09-15-2016, 01:08 PM
I think Saban wants to make a statement in this game and put unm back where they belong after the last 2 years. Did you see the way Bama abused USC OL and their QB? USC has way more talent on their OL than unm does. I think Kelly will be running for his life all day long and Bama secondary is much improved. Could be a long day for MGK.

Agree Commerce, after watching Bama skull drag USC 52-6 a few weeks back, he'll hang 70 on TCUN if he can.

MSUDawg99
09-15-2016, 01:17 PM

That's the only reason that UM won...and that freak ball off the helmet thing

ClangaDawg
09-15-2016, 01:45 PM
Good lord people! We have a huge SEC game with LSU on Saturday, yet here at the top of the page is a multipage thread on OM? Worry about our game and the -16 points LSU has rather than what Old Piss is gonna do on Saturday! Some of you really are obsessed with them! It's no wonder we get such a bad rap over our obsession with them, because for some of you, it's true. It sounds so 1st grade when our fans try and make excuses for why they won a game. It's pathetic and getting old, so can we stop it please and concentrate on "our" game?

basedog
09-15-2016, 01:55 PM
Saban said this defense is one that can put pressure on QB with their 4 man rush, if so dropping 7 to cover will be fun to watch as his secondary is very talented.

Jarius
09-15-2016, 01:59 PM
Good lord people! We have a huge SEC game with LSU on Saturday, yet here at the top of the page is a multipage thread on OM? Worry about our game and the -16 points LSU has rather than what Old Piss is gonna do on Saturday! Some of you really are obsessed with them! It's no wonder we get such a bad rap over our obsession with them, because for some of you, it's true. It sounds so 1st grade when our fans try and make excuses for why they won a game. It's pathetic and getting old, so can we stop it please and concentrate on "our" game?

We talk about multiple things here and have multiple threads on our own game. Lighten up Francis.

DancingRabbit
09-15-2016, 02:11 PM

You seem obsessed with calling this board obsessed. Hmmmm

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?48012-Patterson-considering-transferring&p=612055#post612055

Seriously, who cares what Patterson does? Let's just line up and whip that A$$ and it won't matter who they have as a QB. The obsession with them on this board borders on the absurd, and it makes us look ridiculous as a fan base! I have to work with a lot of bears and I get tired of hearing about how much we obsess over them.

ClangaDawg
09-15-2016, 02:23 PM
You seem obsessed with calling this board obsessed. Hmmmm

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?48012-Patterson-considering-transferring&p=612055#post612055

I have to work every day with those Aholes and listen to them go on about how obsessed we are with them, then I read all of these posts and it's no wonder? So yea, I said it!

Political Hack
09-15-2016, 02:46 PM
I have to work every day with those Aholes and listen to them go on about how obsessed we are with them, then I read all of these posts and it's no wonder? So yea, I said it!

Mods.

Jack Lambert
09-15-2016, 03:16 PM
We talk about multiple things here and have multiple threads on our own game. Lighten up Francis.

Or Bear?

RougeDawg
09-15-2016, 03:16 PM
Saban said this defense is one that can put pressure on QB with their 4 man rush, if so dropping 7 to cover will be fun to watch as his secondary is very talented.

As I've stated this year and last, MGK throws 8-12 balls a game that could/should be intercepted. EVERY GAME. He got bailed out a ton last year by his WR's and others fell harmlessly to the turf. FSU finally got one after he'd thrown a half dozen that didn't get picked. He throws balls up and his WR's in the past bailed him out. With pressure in his face he will leave a ton of passes short this week, just like against FSU. Their line is nowhere near where it was last year. Zero depth on either side of the ball. This one may be over at halftime.

Commercecomet24
09-15-2016, 03:29 PM
As I've stated this year and last, MGK throws 8-12 balls a game that could/should be intercepted. EVERY GAME. He got bailed out a ton last year by his WR's and others fell harmlessly to the turf. FSU finally got one after he'd thrown a half dozen that didn't get picked. He throws balls up and his WR's in the past bailed him out. With pressure in his face he will leave a ton of passes short this week, just like against FSU. Their line is nowhere near where it was last year. Zero depth on either side of the ball. This one may be over at halftime.

Yep!

mic
09-15-2016, 03:43 PM
Here is everyone a little "tid bit" on the great recurting classes from the 2016 and 2015 for Umiss.
6 .. A total of 6 DL .. That's it 6... And 2 of the 6 are jucos. ..

And since they recruit with the "big boys" like they have everyone believe
Ohio state who finished 4th in 2015 and 6th in 2016 signed 10 DL...

SDDawg
09-15-2016, 09:38 PM
THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH! The spread looks good.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/mBF_JR0VLBk/hqdefault.jpg

Todd4State
09-15-2016, 11:29 PM
Our offensive line is not bad, and our RB situation isn't bad either. The problem there is mullen's use of holloway. That makes our running game look terrible. If we put an actual RB in the game it would look a lot different. Don't count on that though. I think he intends to go down with the ship on the holloway situation. We are a weak team because of that.

You nailed it. And it's frustrating to watch over and over again knowing we have better options sitting on the bench.

BossDawg
09-16-2016, 08:55 AM

I'm glad you're gone, dipshit. You rebel goobers can't shut up about how "obsessed" State fans are with UM, and it's amazing how y'all don't see the hypocrisy there. You're obsessed about people obsessed with you, kinda like a clingy chick that needs constant reassurance she's wanted.

"I'm gonna sneak over to ED and see what they're talking about. They're so obsessed with us lolzomgrotflmao!!!1!!"