PDA

View Full Version : Buy or Sell? IF we beat LSU, it will be the final nail in the coffin for Miles.

EngDawg
09-14-2016, 10:12 AM
Delete

EngDawg
09-14-2016, 10:14 AM
I say buy. He will have an impossible task to try and rescue the season.

Taog Redloh
09-14-2016, 10:21 AM
Of course. You can't lose at home to a team not named Alabama, Florida, etc. But it's a moot point because they ain't losing to us.

starkvegasdawg
09-14-2016, 10:21 AM
Oh absolutely. If Miles loses he will be Croomed...I mean Mullened.

Saltydog
09-14-2016, 10:32 AM
again and he's gone.

TrapGame
09-14-2016, 10:32 AM
Booger tweeting out that Miles will lose the team if he doesn't start Etling. Sounds like there may be some locker room drama behind the scenes.

HSVDawg
09-14-2016, 11:09 AM
Somewhat of a buy, but I don't think it has anything to do with MSU being the team that beats them that pushes him out. I think the final nail is already in there unless they go 11-1 or win the west (which likely go hand in hand). Miles will be Richt-ed this year no matter what, regardless of who their next loss is against. 10-2 with only losses to Wisconsin and Bama = still fired.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-14-2016, 11:12 AM
Booger tweeting out that Miles will lose the team if he doesn't start Etling. Sounds like there may be some locker room drama behind the scenes.

Harris tweeted to one of the guys that transferred out of LSU and said something like "you're smart" to get out of Baton Rouge, but it was quickly deleted. I think there's a split locker room and it couldn't have come at a better time for us.

starkvegasdawg
09-14-2016, 11:13 AM

So the team has voted?

Johnson85
09-14-2016, 01:53 PM
Somewhat of a buy, but I don't think it has anything to do with MSU being the team that beats them that pushes him out. I think the final nail is already in there unless they go 11-1 or win the west (which likely go hand in hand). Miles will be Richt-ed this year no matter what, regardless of who their next loss is against. 10-2 with only losses to Wisconsin and Bama = still fired.

They go 10-2 I think he's still safe for the same reason he ended up safe last year. Doesn't matter where the money comes from, the president of the university isn't going to allow them to pay 8 figures for somebody to not coach after having what is considered a crazy good season by 99% of college football programs.

If he goes 8-4, I think he's gone. If he goes 9-3 with losses to Bama, Wisconsin, and UF? No clue. The same people that were willing to pay him out last year will be wanting to pay him out this year. But it's still going to look bad to fire a coach that wins 9 games. But not as insane as firing a coach that wins 10.

MetEdDawg
09-14-2016, 01:59 PM
If they lose to us, he's done because that means he's losing to at least Bama and probably Ole Miss too. Then do you see any automatic wins @Auburn, @Florida, @Arkansas after a back to back against Ole Miss and Bama, and @TAMU to end the season? None of those are guaranteed wins.

I think it's conceivable, especially if Fournette isn't 100% and the Harris situation gets worse as is being indicated, that LSU goes 6-6 if they lose to us.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-14-2016, 02:03 PM
If they are headed for a 6-6 season, Miles is gone after loss 5 maybe after loss 4.

MetEdDawg
09-14-2016, 02:05 PM
If they are headed for a 6-6 season, Miles is gone after loss 5 maybe after loss 4.

Agreed. Cam Cameron would be named interim and they would go on about their merry way. After loss 4 it would have to happen though.

Dawgtini
09-14-2016, 02:33 PM
Oh absolutely. If Miles loses he will be Croomed...I mean Mullened.
Danhandled

BulldogBear
09-14-2016, 02:34 PM
Buy. LSU co-workers agree.

gtowndawg
09-14-2016, 02:41 PM
100% he gone. That would also be two home loses to State in a row. No way they are putting up with that.

RougeDawg
09-14-2016, 02:49 PM
So the team has voted?

Not until a marine is kicked in the face or a female cold clocked, will the team be asked to vote on whether or not a player should play.

msstatelp1
09-14-2016, 03:38 PM

Agree. I think it was decided before the season even started, or if it wasn't, then the Wisconsin loss sealed it.

dparker
09-14-2016, 03:49 PM
Danhandled

Winner!