PDA

View Full Version : Hey msstate7 why have you taken over the board??

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-13-2016, 09:37 PM
https://s22.postimg.org/61t259a9t/image.png

msstate7
09-13-2016, 09:57 PM
Dansby Swanson has given everyone braves' fever

Commercecomet24
09-13-2016, 11:08 PM
Dansby Swanson has given everyone braves' fever

I'm actually excited about next year. I may be in the minority but hope we keep snitker.

BrunswickDawg
09-14-2016, 05:51 AM
I'm actually excited about next year. I may be in the minority but hope we keep snitker.

Snit has done a great job. He definitely needs to be in the conversation. I can't think of a current retread out of a job that could do better.

msstate7
09-14-2016, 07:00 AM
If wisler and Folty can close the year out strong, I'll feel good about next season. Our AAA and young MLB pitchers need to step it up. I think we'll sign 2 FA starting pitchers, so between wisler, Folty, Blair, newcomb, and sims, 2 of them need to be ready to contribute consistent good starts

parabrave
09-14-2016, 12:17 PM
If wisler and Folty can close the year out strong, I'll feel good about next season. Our AAA and young MLB pitchers need to step it up. I think we'll sign 2 FA starting pitchers, so between wisler, Folty, Blair, newcomb, and sims, 2 of them need to be ready to contribute consistent good starts

Pitching sucks. Thats what we get for signing every tommy john pitcher in the world. Folty and Wisler are too dam inconsistent. I know Newcombe has looked good and one of the guys in Gwinett has been sharp. But one thing that all great pitchers have is a great catcher and flowers hasn't been that guy yet.