Is this the one?

Big4Dawg
09-13-2016, 09:23 PM
Wrong link

https://t.co/te1ZJdllUJ

Big4Dawg
09-13-2016, 09:25 PM
Link to article:
http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/17507010/otl-investigation-trend-sodomy-hazing

DancingRabbit
09-13-2016, 09:38 PM
http://campussports.net/2014/10/14/penn-state-drops-three-star-recruit-amid-hazing-scandal/

Big4Dawg
09-13-2016, 09:44 PM
So not him but 17ed up

missouridawg
09-13-2016, 09:46 PM
Like, I'm all for solid team building that borders on hazing.... Make freshmen carry the equipment bags, dress like a girl for a practice, etc.... But at what point do people think sticking your fingers in another mans asshole is a rite of passage? How in the world do you psych yourself up to insert your fingers into another mans anus? I don't get it.

ScottH
09-13-2016, 09:58 PM
But at what point do people think sticking your fingers in another mans asshole is a rite of passage?

I can't fathom.

However I do know had it happened to me 35 years ago as a Frosh at the hands (literally) of a Sr., the fury my father would have had rained down would have made Charles Bronson proud. Today he would probably be jailed. Then applauded. It was a simpler time.

Coldsleeve Jr.
09-13-2016, 10:51 PM
If that had happened to me I would strain so hard until I shit every piece of shit I had all over him.

msbulldog
09-14-2016, 06:13 AM
If that had happened to me I would strain so hard until I shit every piece of shit I had all over him.

Now that would certainly teach them.

BeastMan
09-14-2016, 06:26 AM
Like, I'm all for solid team building that borders on hazing.... Make freshmen carry the equipment bags, dress like a girl for a practice, etc.... But at what point do people think sticking your fingers in another mans asshole is a rite of passage? How in the world do you psych yourself up to insert your fingers into another mans anus? I don't get it.

Preach. We got pushed around, heads shaved, and stuff like that soph year for football. But sticking you finger in another man's ass is sick sick sick. I'll always root against Myles Hartfield. What Simmons did was dead wrong and deserved more punishment but I can understand jumping in a fight where your sister is getting rocked. Not condoning, just saying I get it. I'll never understand Hartfield sticking his finger in a teammates ass. Never. Funny thing with him is he was never punished by a college program. PSU dropped him because it looked like he may go to prison and/or be a sex offender. He went to prep school where he never missed a game. Then he goes to OM where he never missed a game. Kid never missed a down of college football and lost no eligibility. That's unbelievable.

DawgInMemphis
09-14-2016, 07:19 AM
Myles Hartfield, board certified proctologist.

lastmajordog
09-14-2016, 08:35 AM
delete

Jarius
09-14-2016, 09:22 AM

oompa loompa doompety doo I've got a perfect puzzle for you.

Political Hack
09-14-2016, 09:40 AM
Swirly's, tape races, and sexually assaulting cantaloupes were all on the menu when I was coming up. No one ever inserted their fingers, or any body part for that matter, into another man's hinder regions though.

JDog13
09-14-2016, 10:33 AM
Preach. We got pushed around, heads shaved, and stuff like that soph year for football. But sticking you finger in another man's ass is sick sick sick. I'll always root against Myles Hartfield. What Simmons did was dead wrong and deserved more punishment but I can understand jumping in a fight where your sister is getting rocked. Not condoning, just saying I get it. I'll never understand Hartfield sticking his finger in a teammates ass. Never. Funny thing with him is he was never punished by a college program. PSU dropped him because it looked like he may go to prison and/or be a sex offender. He went to prep school where he never missed a game. Then he goes to OM where he never missed a game. Kid never missed a down of college football and lost no eligibility. That's unbelievable.

Of course om fans say these guys punishments are losing their offers from the other programs and has their 2nd chance with them. We're pos's for keeping Simmons tho.

Maybe more feminists can write more articles on Simmons to pad their pockets, get paid to speak at schools where rapes are covered up while saying their coaches are brave.

Taog Redloh
09-14-2016, 10:42 AM
I can't fathom.

However I do know had it happened to me 35 years ago as a Frosh at the hands (literally) of a Sr., the fury my father would have had rained down would have made Charles Bronson proud. Today he would probably be jailed. Then applauded. It was a simpler time.

Ain't this the truth. Makes no sense to me why people just let this shit go. If that had happened to me, I might would have knifed the mfers the next day.

BeastMan
09-14-2016, 10:49 AM
Of course om fans say these guys punishments are losing their offers from the other programs and has their 2nd chance with them. We're pos's for keeping Simmons tho.

Maybe more feminists can write more articles on Simmons to pad their pockets, get paid to speak at schools where rapes are covered up while saying their coaches are brave.

That argument is hilarious becaus he got ZERO punishment from any football program. Period. Stringfellow was brought in on zero tolerance and got arrested. Nothing.... Ole Miss' "zero tolerance" is equal to my zero tolerance policy for dessert lol. I don't mind coaches doing anything to everything to win. Saban does it. Miles does it. Wake me up when they do it under any other veil than winning games and that's all that matters.