PDA

View Full Version : Orioles Park,Camden Yards question...

BogeyGolfer
04-07-2013, 08:52 AM
Will be in the DC area in a couple of weeks and going I'm going to catch the Orioles v Dodgers in Baltimore. This is my first trip to this venue so any suggestions are welcomed....parking, food, etc...

J-Dawg
04-07-2013, 11:08 AM
No real suggestions as I haven't been in about 10 years, but that park is a beautiful one. Still remains one of the favorite parks I have been to.

Coach34
04-08-2013, 10:26 PM
PM Political Hack

Will James
04-09-2013, 10:20 AM
I caught a home run at Camden Yards about 10 years ago.. So I suggest sitting in LF.

Political Hack
04-09-2013, 09:28 PM
sit in the outfield. just ask for tickets in the bleachers, lower level. center field is best. Direct access via Eutaw (pronounced Utah) street. You can still walk in with hotdogs and burgers, so buy from the vendors over near Pickles. And yes, go to Pickles pub before the game. I used to pay $15 for center field bleacher seats, grab a couple of dollar dogs outside pickles, and be yelling at Bernie Williams for 9 innings for under $20 (beer ruins your budget). If you have time, check out the Babe Ruth museum next to the stadium. He was from Baltimore.

If you're coming from DC, i'd just jump on the MARC train from Union Station. Take the "Camden Line" and it drops you off at the stadium. Just make sure you can get back via train. Check the schedule for the last train. If Camden shuts down early that day, then take a cab form the Camden Yards to Penn Station after the game and take the "Penn Line" back. MARC is less than $10 I think. AMTRACK is also an option on the Penn Line, and faster, but it's more expensive and only saves you about 15 minutes.

Political Hack
04-09-2013, 09:29 PM
if you have any questions, PM me.

BogeyGolfer
04-10-2013, 07:06 PM
I may pm you before I head up! Thanks again...