PDA

View Full Version : Time to turn the page on Graham

justwin
09-12-2016, 10:38 AM
He just isn't a DB. Can't catch well enough for WR either.

Presnap, the other QB identifies him and looks to throw on him first read.

msstate7
09-12-2016, 10:39 AM
Speaking of cb's... How did peters do Saturday besides the int?

DeviousDawg
09-12-2016, 10:46 AM
He just isn't a DB. Can't catch well enough for WR either.

Presnap, the other QB identifies him and looks to throw on him first read.

Sometimes athleticism just isn't enough. He gets beat on the shallow routes and gets beat on the deep routes and misses tackles like its his job. Maybe we should try him out at safety, I dunno. He definitely looks lost out there at CB.

HoopsDawg
09-12-2016, 11:07 AM
Sometimes athleticism just isn't enough. He gets beat on the shallow routes and gets beat on the deep routes and misses tackles like its his job. Maybe we should try him out at safety, I dunno. He definitely looks lost out there at CB.

He needs to be an inside, nickel guy and match up with slot receivers. But in case no one noticed, we don't have a lot of options right now.

confucius say
09-12-2016, 11:11 AM
He needs to be an inside, nickel guy and match up with slot receivers. But in case no one noticed, we don't have a lot of options right now.

What's the deal with smitherman?

Bothrops
09-12-2016, 12:02 PM
He's a receiver.

louisvilledawg
09-12-2016, 12:14 PM

^^^^^^ THIS

Ifyouonlyknew
09-12-2016, 12:17 PM

Smitherman hurt his foot/ankle on the opening kickoff of the game last week. He hasn't played since. I'm not positive he dressed out Saturday but I know he didn't play.

confucius say
09-12-2016, 01:26 PM
Smitherman hurt his foot/ankle on the opening kickoff of the game last week. He hasn't played since. I'm not positive he dressed out Saturday but I know he didn't play.

He dressed I know. Unless we have two smithermans