PDA

View Full Version : Latest Killin' in The Free State of TUSKville...

TUSK
09-12-2016, 09:14 AM

Duckdog
09-12-2016, 10:25 AM
retrieved a river otter, nice. now get him on a seal

starkvegasdawg
09-12-2016, 12:15 PM
That was Freeze's second cousin, you know.

BeastMan
09-12-2016, 03:32 PM
Heat up da grease and make some gravy

TUSK
09-13-2016, 07:46 PM
Otters are underrated when in mortal combat... He put up a helluva fight... Hissin', chompin' swattin'.... he was just out manned.

Max (the big, white, Bluetickish dog) flanked and distracted the decedent and Bo (the pit mutt) grabbed him mid back and went runnin' and shakin' til the otter was a bag o' crushed bones...

I was simultaneously impressed and a bit scared.

Treemydawg
09-13-2016, 09:02 PM
Otters are underrated when in mortal combat... He put up a helluva fight... Hissin', chompin' swattin'.... he was just out manned.

Max (the big, white, Bluetickish dog) flanked and distracted the decedent and Bo (the pit mutt) grabbed him mid back and went runnin' and shakin' til the otter was a bag o' crushed bones...

I was simultaneously impressed and a bit scared.

I need them dogs to go along with zeggie. You have seen her work, with those two I could catch anything with four legs.

Westdawg
09-14-2016, 11:01 AM
i was checking trail cams yesterday afternoon, and i had a monster of a cottonmouth slide right out in front of me. i had just stepped where he was, and when i turned to come back to the truck, i realized that "stick wasn't supposed to be there. about 3 1/2' long and as thick as my forearm....and i am a big man. i unloaded my pistol on him and still beat him with a tree limb for good measure. scared the h377 outta me

TUSK
09-14-2016, 08:30 PM
i was checking trail cams yesterday afternoon, and i had a monster of a cottonmouth slide right out in front of me. i had just stepped where he was, and when i turned to come back to the truck, i realized that "stick wasn't supposed to be there. about 3 1/2' long and as thick as my forearm....and i am a big man. i unloaded my pistol on him and still beat him with a tree limb for good measure. scared the h377 outta me

that's a bigass moccasin... you should take an otter with you next time!