PDA

View Full Version : What is the deal with these Pro WR's not knowing they have to get OOB?

RougeDawg
09-11-2016, 06:50 PM
That's the end of two games just since I've been home where a WR has the ability to get out of bounds, and they don't. These guys are at the highest level of football and should always know the situation. Just beyond my imagination that these things can happen. Cost Dallas a chance at a winning FG but Detroit had a timeout to kick and make their kick.

Inexcusable!

klong-dog
09-11-2016, 06:56 PM
Flat out IG NO RANT.

somebodyshotmypaw
09-11-2016, 07:22 PM
They love stats. They want the extra yards. Kinda like when a QB throw deep on 4th and 25 and the DB picks it off instead of knocking it down.

DancingRabbit
09-11-2016, 07:27 PM
Flat out IG NO RANT.

Not ignorant. He's been taught what to do there. Just f--king stupid.

Would have been about 61 or 62 yds but with Dan Bailey you've got a shot. Dak had a so-so first game, but the only Cowboy that had a better game was Bailey.

maroonmania
09-11-2016, 07:33 PM
Same thing happened earlier in the same drive when the RB after catching a pass and gaining around 13 yards just slid down in the field rather than running to the boundary. So instead of the clock stopping there they lost an additional 7-8 seconds having to get lined up to spike the ball.

Dallas_Dawg
09-11-2016, 09:45 PM
Terrence Williams ain't a Pro Bowler and never has been.
But I get your point.
Even Dez's illiterate ass knew to get out of bounds