PDA

View Full Version : NFL Egg Bowl (Dak v Eli) thread

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-11-2016, 10:30 AM
I haven't been this excited about a NFL game in quite a while. Dak has looked great this preseason and I think we're all excited to see what he can do. I've seen the line at even, so it should be a close game. In his first start, what's a reasonable stat line to expect from him?

dawgday166
09-11-2016, 10:43 AM
Have always been very anti-Boys. Disliked them pretty intensely from way back. Haven't followed the NFL very closely or had a favorite team since a guy named Joe retired in 1995. But now ... I'm a Boys fan and will be watching every game most likely.

SaintDawg
09-11-2016, 11:04 AM
I've got him on my fantasy football team and I am starting him today.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-11-2016, 03:34 PM
Let's go Dak!!

BrunswickDawg
09-11-2016, 03:42 PM
Have always been very anti-Boys. Disliked them pretty intensely from way back. Haven't followed the NFL very closely or had a favorite team since a guy named Joe retired in 1995. But now ... I'm a Boys fan and will be watching every game most likely.

Know what you mean. I swore off the Falcons after they shit the bed in the Super Bowl, and haven't really watched much since. But, I got an email from DirecTv Thursday giving me NFL Ticket for free for being a customer for 16 years - so I actually have a reason to follow a team and will watch every Cowboys game I can.

Dental Dawg33
09-11-2016, 05:08 PM
I've never liked the Cowboys or Jerry...but I'm a fan now due to Dak. The kid looks good snd I'm so proud of him. And there are few things that bring more joy to my heart than watching Eli walk to the bench with that lower lip poked out after an int

MSUDawg99
09-11-2016, 05:11 PM
I've never liked the Cowboys or Jerry...but I'm a fan now due to Dak. The kid looks good snd I'm so proud of him. And there are few things that bring more joy to my heart than watching Eli walk to the bench with that lower lip poked out after an int

There's gotta be another Eli gif of him pouting just now, just like the one of him watching Peyton in SB.