PDA

View Full Version : Big +1 for the crowd last night....

basedog
09-11-2016, 09:21 AM
I wasn't sure what the crowd would look like but it was pretty electric considering last week. Also, when they announced for the crowd to take cover because of lightning it was a pretty good crowd getting back to there seats after the long delay. As we all should know lightning threats are not something to fool around with and I surely don't blame folks for leaving as there is only some much room for them to go.

Also the video is much improved I think in getting the crowd into the game with much better music and so on.
It was loud and now our fans are +1 for knowing when to ring and when not too!

Lastly, oh how a week changes things, I feel we have at least a chance next week and damn Nick was good wasn't he?

HailState!

Pinto
09-11-2016, 10:53 AM
Too many suck asses left after the weather delay. The hardcore fans and students that stayed did their part. Loud and rowdy. A big F U to the rest of you. Can't have a top 25 program without top 25 fan support. Do your job you sorry excuses.

Also, I had a 2+ hour drive home so don't come with that crap either.

SaintDawg
09-11-2016, 11:02 AM
I stayed put in my seat during the weather delay. But, I ran out of whiskey and wanted to burn one. Me and my bud sat out in The Junction and watched the rest of the game on the jumbotron.