PDA

View Full Version : HaHa. Gameday Not Coming to Grove for Bama Game

ShotgunDawg
09-11-2016, 12:28 AM
Game day headed to Louisville.

So in Ole Miss' final year before massive probation, they've already lost and aren't getting Gameday.

IMissJack
09-11-2016, 12:31 AM
Interesting I thought that would be a slam dunk.

SDDawg
09-11-2016, 12:33 AM
Good - Bama is going to blow their doors off anyway. They'll win by 3 TDs.

GTHOM
09-11-2016, 12:37 AM
I expect Bama to win comfortably ole miss is pretty banged up right now. if they start 1-3 on top of the impending hammer from the NCAA it could get interesting fast in oxford

IMissJack
09-11-2016, 12:39 AM
Good - Bama is going to blow their doors off anyway. They'll win by 3 TDs.

This is the third year in a row I have thought that!

SDDawg
09-11-2016, 12:45 AM
This is the third year in a row I have thought that!

Hana's QB situation is better at this point than any of the past 3 years. That will make all the difference this time.

ETA: damn autocorrect, Hana = Bama

Goldendawg
09-11-2016, 03:02 AM
No way Bama turns it over about 5 times this year also. Surely Bama is ready to get some revenge after the last two games against them.

lastmajordog
09-11-2016, 03:53 AM
Notes showed what pressure up middle can do, for some reason I think Saban took note. I also think you won’t see the Bama fumbles. And besides MGK they have no rushing game.....

msbulldog
09-11-2016, 07:32 AM
Saban is going to rain unholy hell on Mississippi. Did ya'll see him on the sidelined yesterday chewing on Kiffin and others? He is a very, very angry man. In the post-game presser when asked arguing with Kiffin, he said "that wasn't arguing that was ass chewing". Now that's funny I don't care who you are.

msstate7
09-11-2016, 07:51 AM
Unless bama has another TO bonanza, I think bama wins comfortably. After watching OM's oline, I just don't think om has an answer for Allen, Anderson, and Tim Williams.

DownwardDawg
09-11-2016, 08:16 AM
Bama is playing 2 QB's again this year, just like the past two years. Bears may win again and then Bama will find their identity and go 11-1.
If they stick with the freshman and commit to the run, Bama wins easily.

anubus
09-11-2016, 09:39 AM
Game day headed to Louisville.

So in Ole Miss' final year before massive probation, they've already lost and aren't getting Gameday.

The....karma train is picking up speed....injuries, losses,wanning interest. Gameday needs to show up for dawgs vs Awbun.

scottycameron
09-11-2016, 10:00 AM
No way those idiots expected game day. The minute they got killed by FSU that ship sailed. A 1-1 team hosting Bama for Gameday and the 1 win against wofford? Zero chance. I don't think Katy perry is on tour around here anyway, lol.

Bama kills them. They'll ignore the run and bring the house at Kelly everysnap. Panic and frustration and the desperation will set in very early in the first half. It will get ugly early.

I have to admit I would love to see the Saban meltdown if they were to lose. Epic. I loved watching him have a stroke Saturday while knifing ignored him. I can only imagine the PC after another OM loss. More entertaining than any football game, lol.
But that's fantasy. This one gonna be nasty.

ShotgunDawg
09-11-2016, 10:03 AM
Bout to start considering that bowl ban

HSVDawg
09-11-2016, 10:05 AM
Hana's QB situation is better at this point than any of the past 3 years. That will make all the difference this time.

True, but he is still a true freshmen going into his first SEC road game. There may be some struggles and this game will likely be closer than anyone of us wants it to be.

SDDawg
09-11-2016, 10:12 AM
True, but he is still a true freshmen going into his first SEC road game. There may be some struggles and this game will likely be closer than anyone of us wants it to be.

Saban rubs the shine off Freeze's steaming shit pile next week. Mark it down.

scottycameron
09-11-2016, 10:15 AM
Bout to start considering that bowl ban

I bet they beat the crap out of UGA after the Bama beat down . UGA is freakin awful. 2-2 after 4. We are a lot better than we thought. Ark is good, auburn is much better than we thought, LSU just got 1000% better after dropping Harris and switching to a real QB. It's gonna be a tougher year than they thought.

anubus
09-11-2016, 10:34 AM
No way those idiots expected game day. The minute they got killed by FSU that ship sailed. A 1-1 team hosting Bama for Gameday and the 1 win against wofford? Zero chance. I don't think Katy perry is on tour around here anyway, lol.

Bama kills them. They'll ignore the run and bring the house at Kelly everysnap. Panic and frustration and the desperation will set in very early in the first half. It will get ugly early.

I have to admit I would love to see the Saban meltdown if they were to lose. Epic. I loved watching him have a stroke Saturday while knifing ignored him. I can only imagine the PC after another OM loss. More entertaining than any football game, lol.
But that's fantasy. This one gonna be nasty.

that's my dilemma.....Id luv to see bama fans meltdown and turn on Saban if he lost again.But the ol siss bearshark descend into ncaa hell is a better watch. Katy Perry wont be their bff after this

Spiderman
09-11-2016, 10:38 AM
Interesting I thought that would be a slam dunk.

I figured it would have been OU-OSU

Really Clark?
09-11-2016, 11:31 AM
I bet they beat the crap out of UGA after the Bama beat down . UGA is freakin awful. 2-2 after 4. We are a lot better than we thought. Ark is good, auburn is much better than we thought, LSU just got 1000% better after dropping Harris and switching to a real QB. It's gonna be a tougher year than they thought.

Did you watch the back up LSU QB? One big pass play and he sucked the rest of the game. 5-13 for 54 yards after the bomb

TUSK
09-11-2016, 11:49 AM
This is gonna be an odd game, IMO.....

Bammer's (only) weakness is the interior OL... They are still moving guys around some and they've not gelled...

I expect to see QBs running for their lives most of the game.

TUSK
09-11-2016, 11:51 AM
Did you watch the back up LSU QB? One big pass play and he sucked the rest of the game. 5-13 for 54 yards after the bomb

"1000% better" may have been a stretch... prolly only 500% better...

ShotgunDawg
09-11-2016, 12:24 PM

Ole Miss is a 9 win team.

Problem is that in the "free" year before going on massive probation, 9 wins isn't exactly a headliner

tireddawg
09-11-2016, 12:28 PM
I think they beat Georgia & possibly LSU

RougeDawg
09-11-2016, 02:55 PM
As with the last two seasons, Bama is the only team that will beat . For whatever reason, they seem to have their bed shitting game against OM. No one can deny that. They play like shit against OM and like Super Bowl champs against us since we are their true rival.

TUSK
09-11-2016, 03:35 PM
As with the last two seasons, Bama is the only team that will beat Bama. For whatever reason, they seem to have their bed shitting game against OM. No one can deny that. They play like shit against OM and like Super Bowl champs against us since we are their true rival.

FIFY

Dental Dawg33
09-11-2016, 04:19 PM
I've been wrong twice about Bama vs OM....OM may win again for a 3rd straight time, but the world will literally end if that happens. Saban has had this game circled on his calendar for a year. Saban might even sacrifice a goat or something before this game. The guy will not lose for a 3rd straight time to the Bears. It's as close to impossible as you can get

Schultzy
09-11-2016, 04:29 PM
Nkimdeeche
Treadwell
Tunsil...

Are not walking through that door. This is not a re-load program, some think they are but no.

shannondawg
09-11-2016, 05:08 PM
One of the announcers said that Kelly told them that beating Bama was no big deal, they had beat them the year before.

RougeDawg
09-11-2016, 05:14 PM
One of the announcers said that Kelly told them that beating Bama was no big deal, they had beat them the year before.

I guess Bama spotting them 24 points, 5 turnovers and barely winning is "no big deal".

Not to mention a fluke TD off Bama players helmet.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-11-2016, 06:03 PM

Saban said after WKU that he don't know if he has ever been disappointed after a win...he is preparing his team to have an all world performance against OM. It won't be pretty

Todd4State
09-11-2016, 06:06 PM
I've been wrong twice about Bama vs OM....OM may win again for a 3rd straight time, but the world will literally end if that happens. Saban has had this game circled on his calendar for a year. Saban might even sacrifice a goat or something before this game. The guy will not lose for a 3rd straight time to the Bears. It's as close to impossible as you can get

He might sacrifice a GOAT if they lose again for sure. At least his brother is in town if he gets left on the Tarmac this time.

somebodyshotmypaw
09-11-2016, 06:08 PM
I assumed Gameday would come and Joel Osteen would be the guest picker.

mic
09-11-2016, 06:09 PM

Memphis says the same thing about Umiss...

Duckdog
09-11-2016, 06:13 PM

Very nice

Todd4State
09-11-2016, 06:14 PM

Only after "lifelong Ole Miss fan" Lady Gaga turns them down first: