PDA

View Full Version : Nice to see you again Danno

GTHOM
09-10-2016, 10:28 PM
THAT was intense Dan. That was the Dan Mullen we all knew and loved. He was chewing ass on the sideline and coaching his heart out all night long. Dont know where it went or why it left but Heeesss baaccckkk. I said earlier in the week he deserved credit if we won this game. He should receive it. We will have a chance to do some good things this year. #InMullenWeTrust

RocketDawg
09-10-2016, 10:29 PM
Yep, he was all over it tonight. I don't see how anybody could complain about the effort of the team and coaches this week.

Really Clark?
09-10-2016, 10:30 PM
Agreed. Nice intensity

BrunswickDawg
09-10-2016, 10:31 PM
THAT was intense Dan. That was the Dan Mullen we all knew and loved. He was chewing ass on the sideline and coaching his heart out all night long. Dont know where it went or why it left but Heeesss baaccckkk. I said earlier in the week he deserved credit if we won this game. He should receive it. We will have a chance to do some good things this year. #InMullenWeTrust

+1 - "shitter's full!"

ShotgunDawg
09-10-2016, 10:32 PM
Agree, but tonight must only be the beginning.

Nice bounce back, but we've got to get better this week & ready to play for 4 quarters. Good step forward tonight

BayouDawg
09-10-2016, 10:33 PM
Just got back home. Haven't had a chance to watch the game. From what I saw keeping up on my phone I am very impressed. That was a great response by the coaches and players. They seem to have put last week behind them. Now it's time for me as a fan to put last week behind me.

Commercecomet24
09-10-2016, 10:34 PM
I wanted to see how the team responded, to see if Dan still had them. Well he does they came out and fought for their coach. We don't drop a passes we get a couple more tds. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks the players want their coach and it's obvious he wants them.

Commercecomet24
09-10-2016, 10:35 PM
Just got back home. Haven't had a chance to watch the game. From what I saw keeping up on my phone I am very impressed. That was a great response by the coaches and players. They seem to have put last week behind them. Now it's time for me as a fan to put last week behind me.

Well said. Time for us fans to let it go. We are now 1-0 in sec.

GTHOM
09-10-2016, 10:36 PM
I wanted to see how the team responded, to see if Dan still had them. Well he does they came out and fought for their coach. We don't drop a passes we get a couple more tds. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks the players want their coach and it's obvious he wants them.

We couldve have easily scored 3 more TDs. 2 redzone turnovers and we could have scored at the end. I dont think we ran our entire offense tonight either. Plus you gotta consider SC has a pretty solid defense. Boom always does.

TrapGame
09-10-2016, 10:38 PM

Exactly. We catch those instead of drop and we are looking at least one more TD. It also opens up the play calling.

Commercecomet24
09-10-2016, 10:42 PM
We couldve have easily scored 3 more TDs. 2 redzone turnovers and we could have scored at the end. I dont think we ran our entire offense tonight either. Plus you gotta consider SC has a pretty solid defense. Boom always does.

Yeah it was good to see it against a pretty good defense. We were very physical and I love us getting back to it.

anubus
09-10-2016, 10:43 PM

yes this is the Dan we need....intense serious getting after lguys who let up.We need this Dan x1000 vs the purple kitties next to those bastards up north,I want to steamroll the tigahs,