PDA

View Full Version : Sirmon's defense looking

nashLA
09-10-2016, 09:12 PM
Sirmon's defense looking stout. Who do we select for DC next season?

Leroy Jenkins
09-10-2016, 09:22 PM
Sirmon's defense looking stout.
Except Richie, who has apparently forgot how to tackle. Oh and JT Gray who went from very, very promising to full retard.

Overall I'm optimistic, Simmons has been unblockable.

MetEdDawg
09-10-2016, 09:31 PM
Defense is going to break down if our offense can't keep them off the field. That 3rd quarter offensive playcalling was total shit.

Bothrops
09-10-2016, 11:45 PM
Ritchie is playing like he has AIDS, and our secondary is missing on every play. How does that even happen? I mean, it looks like they would accidentally be in the correct spot once in a while. I could coach Benton Academy effectively against our pass defense.

msstate7
09-10-2016, 11:49 PM
Ritchie is playing like he has AIDS, and our secondary is missing on every play. How does that even happen? I mean, it looks like they would accidentally be in the correct spot once in a while. I could coach Benton Academy effectively against our pass defense.

I was questioning Richie during the game too, but he had a pretty solid game...

10 tackles, 2 TFL, 1 sack

Bothrops
09-10-2016, 11:51 PM
I was questioning Richie during the game too, but he had a pretty solid game...

10 tackles, 2 TFL, 1 sack

Really?..I guess I'll shut my ass up. That's impressive stats.

TrapGame
09-10-2016, 11:51 PM
Ritchie looks like he's still Hawk Tackling. He took a couple of bad angles too in the second half.

msstate7
09-10-2016, 11:52 PM
Really?..I guess I'll shut my ass up. That's impressive stats.

I was surprised myself.

Leroy Jenkins
09-11-2016, 12:01 AM
I don't care if he had 1000 tackles, his stats are probably padded because he is at MLB. All I know is when he is in the open field he gets abused. That "hug the guy and fall down" style aint working. He can be better because we have seen it.

msstate7
09-11-2016, 12:02 AM
I don't care if he had 1000 tackles, his stats are probably padded because he is at MLB. All I know is when he is in the open field he gets abused. That "hug the guy and fall down" style aint working. He can be better because we have seen it.

I definitely think Richie left some tackles on the field. Hopefully he gets it going next week... He's gonna be very important against lsu

djaymsu5
09-11-2016, 12:03 AM
Simmons was a freak man amongst boys out there. He wreaked havoc everytime he was on the field. How he's not starting I'll never know. He forced that fumble and was destroying that OLine.

msstate7
09-11-2016, 12:07 AM
Simmons was a freak man amongst boys out there. He wreaked havoc everytime he was on the field. How he's not starting I'll never know. He forced that fumble and was destroying that OLine.

I liked what I saw out of Cory Thomas too.

JohnnyQuid
09-11-2016, 03:22 AM

didn't realize until saw him play tonight he's a grown man and gonna be a handful. don't see many true freshman look like that

TNDawg35
09-11-2016, 05:42 AM

That dude is a monster. I was specifically watching him and it didnt matter if they double teamed him or not, he was in the back field. Alot of times he was in the back field before the person blocking him could even touch him...

RBritt
09-11-2016, 06:29 AM
He made USC oline look like St Stanislas' oline. He's a man child.

djaymsu5
09-11-2016, 08:51 AM
I liked what I saw out of Cory Thomas too.

Yes he's come a long way. Our DLine can be very very good. We have some legit pass rushers with AJ, Calvin, and now Simmons. I noticed Simmons can either play nose or end and thrive. I like how we rotated him last night. I saw Spencer play a lot last night too. They would drop him back at backer too so idk if he's in the viper role there or what. Maybe someone else who knows more can clarify.

djaymsu5
09-11-2016, 08:53 AM
didn't realize until saw him play tonight he's a grown man and gonna be a handful. don't see many true freshman look like that

Yes only going to get better.