PDA

View Full Version : Om oline

msstate7
09-10-2016, 03:21 PM
We may not face Kelly in the egg bowl. OM's oline is not good. Kelly is getting pressured by wofford after being abused the 2nd half vs fsu. Kelly is gonna get hit and hit a lot next Saturday

messageboardsuperhero
09-10-2016, 03:24 PM
I thought the NCAA was going to be cutting down on offensive linemen blocking downfield on pass plays? UM had two big boys in the end zone when Kelly threw that TD pass.

If they don't call that next weekend, Saban is going to lose it.

msstate7
09-10-2016, 03:26 PM
I thought the NCAA was going to be cutting down on offensive linemen blocking downfield on pass plays? UM had two big boys in the end zone when Kelly threw that TD pass.

If they don't call that next weekend, Saban is going to lose it.
Was the pass behind the LOS? If so, olinemen can go downfield

TUSK
09-10-2016, 03:34 PM
We may not face Kelly in the egg bowl. OM's oline is not good. Kelly is getting pressured by wofford after being abused the 2nd half vs fsu. Kelly is gonna get hit and hit a lot next Saturday

Bama may not face Kelly in the 2nd half, next week, either....

lastmajordog
09-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Wofford is also getting a lot of yards tween the tackles.....as far as MGK goes, according to the announcers the Patterson qb has a better arm.......if he chooses to burn his redshirt....one more thing....have not seen any grand views of the new incredible bleachers......

msstate7
09-10-2016, 04:18 PM
Wofford is also getting a lot of yards tween the tackles.....as far as MGK goes, according to the announcers the Patterson has a better arm.......

He very well may. What makes OM's offense really dangerous though is when Kelly is getting yards on the ground. Can Patterson do it with his legs?

Bothrops
09-10-2016, 04:19 PM
Doubt it will be a factor in our game. Our defense will have to be 10 times better to keep them under 35.

msstate7
09-10-2016, 04:23 PM
Doubt it will be a factor in our game. Our defense will have to be 10 times better to keep them under 35.

Oh, I'm not saying we're gonna win. I do think om is an injury or 2 on the oline from being a very average team. They're definitely better than us, but they're weak on oline and secondary just like us. Unfortunately, they have a better qb and stable of wr's

msbulldog
09-10-2016, 04:28 PM
Wofford is also getting a lot of yards tween the tackles.....as far as MGK goes, according to the announcers the Patterson qb has a better arm.......if he chooses to burn his redshirt....one more thing....have not seen any grand views of the new incredible bleachers......

Those High School bleachers are about half full maybe.

lastmajordog
09-10-2016, 04:37 PM
Those High School bleachers are about half full maybe.

Just saw a wide angle shot of entire stadium.......bleachers are 90% empty...guess its party time in the grove....

lastmajordog
09-10-2016, 04:38 PM
Oh, I'm not saying we're gonna win. I do think om is an injury or 2 on the oline from being a very average team. They're definitely better than us, but they're weak on oline and secondary just like us. Unfortunately, they have a better qb and stable of wr's

T A L L wide receivers.......

Leroy Jenkins
09-10-2016, 04:42 PM
Just saw a wide angle shot of entire stadium.......bleachers are 90% empty...guess its party time in the grove....

Lightning and metal bleachers.

Saltydog
09-10-2016, 05:10 PM
NT

msstate7
09-10-2016, 05:15 PM
NT

Maybe, maybe not... Kelly's quick release really saves them at times. They certainly scheme better to deal with bad oline play