PDA

View Full Version : Agendas...

SDDawg
09-10-2016, 12:32 PM
The only one that matters is committing to Mississippi State football as a fan base. All other agendas can be checked at the door until early December. I think we win tonight, and if so this is even more true. Don't give me that "it's just a message board" or "I do what I want" junk, put your agendas in check and support the Dawgs.

msstate7
09-10-2016, 12:34 PM
The chances of this happening are the same as me hitting the moon with a bottle rocket

Liverpooldawg
09-10-2016, 12:34 PM
The only one that matters is committing to Mississippi State football as a fan base. All other agendas can be checked at the door until early December. I think we win tonight, and if so this is even more true. Don't give me that "it's just a message board" or "I do what I want" junk, put your agendas in check and support the Dawgs.

YES

Drugdog
09-10-2016, 12:40 PM

When you start paying my bills, I will listen. Until then I suggest you take a break from the board and go shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond with your wife.

HoopsDawg
09-10-2016, 12:41 PM
If someone has a different opinion than u, it doesn't necessarily mean they have an agenda.

Mutt the Hoople
09-10-2016, 01:03 PM
It's a message board and I'll do what I want.

GreenheadDawg
09-10-2016, 01:18 PM
When you start paying my bills, I will listen. Until then I suggest you take a break from the board and go shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond with your wife.

This ^. Rep given to you

RougeDawg
09-10-2016, 01:21 PM
I do stand with Mississippi State and push for the success of every aspect of our university. That's why I want Dan to either get his head out of his ass and make the necessary changes and do what he has to get us to that next level, or get the f*ck out. I care more about the university than any one person or head coach.

Todd4State
09-10-2016, 01:27 PM
My agenda is wanting what is best for Mississippi State football. And I will let that be known as you know. I don't think anyone here regardless of their opinion has an agenda to hurt MSU.

Political Hack
09-10-2016, 03:45 PM
I do stand with Mississippi State and push for the success of every aspect of our university. That's why I want Dan to either get his head out of his ass and make the necessary changes and do what he has to get us to that next level, or get the f*ck out. I care more about the university than any one person or head coach.

This is what I don't understand. People equated not supporting Croom or Rick Ray as "not supporting MSU." It's actually directly the opposite.