PDA

View Full Version : Mullen on SEC Nation

Coldsleeve Jr.
09-10-2016, 10:01 AM
Anybody listening? Saying all the right things IMO.

youraveragesavage
09-10-2016, 10:04 AM
Sounds really emotional. Heard a couple cracks in his voice. Hope last weekend brought the fire back. This team will be more emotional that usual when they take the field tonight. Hope it makes a difference in a good way.

Bothrops
09-10-2016, 10:09 AM
If we can find some consistent qb play, we win by 10 or more.

RC3
09-10-2016, 10:10 AM
What was the jab made by tebow about his nose? Does Mullen have a cut on the side of his nose?

KB549
09-10-2016, 10:10 AM
Reminded me of that time I was constipated. Said STRAIN about 4 times in less than 20 seconds.

BossDawg
09-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Sounds really emotional. Heard a couple cracks in his voice. Hope last weekend brought the fire back. This team will be more emotional that usual when they take the field tonight. Hope it makes a difference in a good way.

I hope it brought the fire back, but I'm not holding my breath. Looks like 3 Egg Bowl losses in a row would evoke some emotion at some point. That's neither here nor there, though. I think the biggest thing that needs to happen is some players need to step into leadership positions. Hopefully last weekend forced some players to do that.

SDDawg
09-10-2016, 10:19 AM
What was the jab made by tebow about his nose? Does Mullen have a cut on the side of his nose?

He got a cut on his nose at practice this week. Ran into a player/equipment. Sounds like he's mixing it up which is good.

scottycameron
09-10-2016, 11:22 AM
He can suck y'all dumbases back in at any given moment. I'm envious of him in that regard. Throw a couple coaching cliches out there and you're golden. It's as easy as complimenting a fat chick on how good she looks. Almost like stealing.

I'm not listening to anything he says. I'll watch the game tonight, that's the only commentary I'm paying attention to from now on. Talk is indeed cheap. To the point of worthless.

Liverpooldawg
09-10-2016, 11:28 AM
I hope it brought the fire back, but I'm not holding my breath. Looks like 3 Egg Bowl losses in a row would evoke some emotion at some point. That's neither here nor there, though. I think the biggest thing that needs to happen is some players need to step into leadership positions. Hopefully last weekend forced some players to do that.
We haven't lost three in a row. Interesting.

BeastMan
09-10-2016, 11:40 AM
I don't give a one iota of a flying damn what he says. Let's see it on the field. If I see Damian Williams at QB, Holloway up the middle, Gerri Green not starting, Jamal Peters not starting, Kivon Coman getting beat, or Aeris Williams not getting carries, I may pistol whip my television

dawgday166
09-10-2016, 11:41 AM
He can suck y'all dumbases back in at any given moment. I'm envious of him in that regard. Throw a couple coaching cliches out there and you're golden. It's as easy as complimenting a fat chick on how good she looks. Almost like stealing.

I'm NOT listening to anything he says. I'll watch the game tonight, that's the only commentary I'm paying attention to from now on. Talk is indeed cheap. To the point of worthless.

FIFY.

I'm with you on this one.

Dan do tend to say the "right" things. To be honest, he's a pretty damn good marketer. And I've believed him a few times myself. I'm becoming more reluctant to keep drinking the kool aid tho.

lamont
09-10-2016, 11:42 AM
I don't give a one iota of a flying damn what he says. Let's see it on the field. If I see Damian Williams at QB, Holloway up the middle, Gerri Green not starting, Jamal Peters not starting, Kivon Coman getting beat, or Aeris Williams not getting carries, I may pistol whip my television

+1

except I'll be at the game

SDDawg
09-10-2016, 11:52 AM
+1

except I'll be at the game

If y'all need to pistol whip anyone Freeze will be trying to hang 100 on a high school team up north, not too far of a drive.

Drugdog
09-10-2016, 12:03 PM
Our loss to USA is like the BearsSharks loss to Jville State and you see how their season turned out. It's not going to be a good year. Dan can preach all he wants. I hope I am WRONG. I just don't see it.
Anyway. Hail state.

scottycameron
09-10-2016, 12:08 PM
If y'all need to pistol whip anyone Freeze will be trying to hang 100 on a high school team up north, not too far of a drive.

The confederates won't be putting a hundred on anybody. Wolf ford is good, and they will run the crap out of it. They'll chew up chunks of the clock every time they get ball. Freeze will win easily, but it won't look all that lopsided. 42-13, 42-20 type game. Easy win but not one of the 70 point games all the dumbases in oxfart are counting on.