PDA

View Full Version : Kivon Coman

preachermatt83
09-10-2016, 04:54 AM
Couldn't sleep so re-watched the USA game and I'm telling you, there is no way this kid is an SEC player. He is just not very good. On the final TD pass from USA he was just embarrassed by the receiver. He looked like he was a kid covering a man. Pitiful.

msstate7
09-10-2016, 06:31 AM
Safety play has been as bad or worse than oline play for a while now

Irondawg
09-10-2016, 06:40 AM
I can remember maybe two good plays he's made while I can remember about 25 plays where he looked just awful. Yet there are always people on here talking him up and I think he even made one nfl mock draft. I've never been impressed though.

Our safeties as a unit have been pretty awful for about 4 years. Bryant got hyped up because toward the end of last year he looked decent and had a great 40 time reported. But so far the overall body of work has him average at best in the SEC.

Was hoping some of it was coaching but it looks like a lot of it has to do with personnel. Not sure we have guys with any natural instincts back there like nikoe did.

We will find out tonight.

civildawg
09-10-2016, 06:49 AM
He is terrible and honestly always has been. I just can't fathom that peters or mclaurin are worse.

bulldawg28
09-10-2016, 07:11 AM
McLaurin has shown instincts needed for a safety. After his first career interception he'll start catching them in droves.

WPDawg
09-10-2016, 07:33 AM
aren't message boards great? Anyone can be a selfmade expert on a subject like football. Hope you were able to sleep better once you got this heavy thought off your chest. Some of you really need to find hobbies outside of following MSU sports. Your thoughts don't contribute to any success on the field.

civildawg
09-10-2016, 07:45 AM
aren't message boards great? Anyone can be a selfmade expert on a subject like football. Hope you were able to sleep better once you got this heavy thought off your chest. Some of you really need to find hobbies outside of following MSU sports. Your thoughts don't contribute to any success on the field.

This is the purpose of message boards you stupid ****. If you don't like it don't click on the thread

Irondawg
09-10-2016, 08:11 AM
McLaurin I still have hope for but he struggled last year. Blew a few coverages and took some really bad angles a few other times.

Biggest jump is usually from year 1 to year 2 though so I'm curious to see his development. I know in some of the scrimmage reports he's had quite a few int

jdwhite
09-10-2016, 08:12 AM
This is the purpose of message boards you stupid ****. If you don't like it don't click on the thread

I agree with WPDawg. Looks like your good at criticism but not so good when someone else criticizes you. But that's what messages boards are far. Right?

civildawg
09-10-2016, 08:23 AM
He wasn't criticizing me dumbass. He was critizing the op. Anything else?

Oh yeah. Nice 6 posts too

BankerDog
09-10-2016, 08:57 AM
We took him to get Beni Brown. It's part of the game you all wanted to play.

Joe Schmedlap
09-11-2016, 05:34 AM

Time to change your user name.

Todd4State
09-11-2016, 09:38 AM
We took him to get Beni Brown. It's part of the game you all wanted to play.

And where does that game say we have to start the guy for three years?

Coldsleeve Jr.
09-11-2016, 10:03 AM

Grumpy little smurf. What's the balance on the double secret trust fund today?

Bothrops
09-11-2016, 11:18 AM
Brandon Bryant is a stud. The unit is just discombobulated right now.

Todd4State
09-11-2016, 11:22 AM
Brandon Bryant is a stud. The unit is just discombobulated right now.

Our best four DB's are Durr and Peters at corner and Bryant at Coman's spot and McLaurin.