PDA

View Full Version : Lamar Jackson

msstate7
09-09-2016, 07:04 PM
How close were we to getting him? I would love to have him. He just threw a 74-75 yard td pass for his 7th on the year

msstate7
09-09-2016, 07:13 PM
Now he just rushed for his 3rd td after completing another long pass

Commercecomet24
09-09-2016, 08:42 PM
Heck this guy looks like the best player in cfb! Dang he's a walking highlight reel!

msstate7
09-09-2016, 08:44 PM
Heck this guy looks like the best player in cfb! Dang he's a walking highlight reel!

Plays fsu at home next week. I'll be watching to see how well he performs vs them

Commercecomet24
09-09-2016, 09:29 PM
Plays fsu at home next week. I'll be watching to see how well he performs vs them

I gotta make sure I watch that one. That could be entertaining. I think Louisville offense can't be slowed much. Their defense on the other hand. That game could be a shootout.

Irondawg
09-09-2016, 09:54 PM
I remember him visiting but I can't recall how interested he really was.

But I think we all wish he had come here

msstate7
09-09-2016, 10:24 PM
I remember him visiting but I can't recall how interested he really was.

But I think we all wish he had come here

For some reason, I thought we were closer than we actually were. He had more CBs to Florida than Louisville... Florida would be pretty dang good this year had he went there

MarketingBully
09-10-2016, 12:14 AM
Another guy we were close to signing and whiffed on (who is more talented then Lamar Jackson and better measurables) was Jawon Pass. Would have loved to have had him come here and start. He, Hurts, and Jackson all bad ass QBs who would be perfect fits here but we missed out on them. It's possible that if you add a Pass or a Hurts to last year's class, we get AJ. The key to every class is signing a great QB and we have whiffed on those the last couple of years. Thompson though is a bad ass and I'm hoping starts day one next year. He is a Cam clone. 6'4 225 and can run and pass like Cam.

Big4Dawg
09-10-2016, 05:05 AM
Should have offered Pass's brother but probably liked a 2* OL more.

MarketingBully
09-10-2016, 09:26 AM
Also missed out on that Chad Voytek kid who is now at Arkansas State. He was another recruit who had great potential that we lost to Pittsburgh. He ended up transferring out of there when their coach went to Wisconsin.