PDA

View Full Version : TSUN Retribution?

BulldogBacker
09-09-2016, 03:18 PM
As most of my Bulldog family knows, I have been Bulldog Backer on Gene's Page and other pages for many years. Well, I have been very sick the last year and a half, thus I can't make it up to the USCe game. In an effort to get stronger and reverse the downhill slide I have been on, I got a personal trainer here in Biloxi named Don Sykes. He is a die hard Rebel fan and we talk about all things about both programs. Today, I asked him what kind of sanctions they may get and he says it won't be so bad, because "most of the worst problems were due to our women's basketball coach." I replied that 4 of the 8 level one violations were during Feeze' tenure and 5 were on the football program. I pointed out the sanctions received by Louisiana-Lafayette with just one level 1 violation and gave my guess that it would be much worse than Bjork's voluntary level of 11 scholarships over 3 years. I also pointed out that a second investigation was underway, as reported by Steve Robertson. My personal trainer says he has heard that Ole Miss is going to "bring down" all the other SEC Programs that participated in their downfall, that they know where all the skeletons are buried in the SEC.

Jack Lambert
09-09-2016, 03:21 PM
kick his ass and go find another trainer.

mcain31
09-09-2016, 03:22 PM
I can recommend another trainer to you down there

Commercecomet24
09-09-2016, 03:22 PM
As most of my Bulldog family knows, I have been Bulldog Backer on Gene's Page and other pages for many years. Well, I have been very sick the last year and a half, thus I can't make it up to the USCe game. In an effort to get stronger and reverse the downhill slide I have been on, I got a personal trainer here in Biloxi named Don Sykes. He is a die hard Rebel fan and we talk about all things about both programs. Today, I asked him what kind of sanctions they may get and he says it won't be so bad, because "most of the worst problems were due to our women's basketball coach." I replied that 4 of the 8 level one violations were during Feeze' tenure and 5 were on the football program. I pointed out the sanctions received by Louisiana-Lafayette with just one level 1 violation and gave my guess that it would be much worse than Bjork's voluntary level of 11 scholarships over 3 years. I also pointed out that a second investigation was underway, as reported by Steve Robertson. My personal trainer says he has heard that Ole Miss is going to "bring down" all the other SEC Programs that participated in their downfall, that they know where all the skeletons are buried in the SEC.

Hope you told him, good luck on that one.

MadDawg
09-09-2016, 03:31 PM

Cheaters, liars and thieves always claim "everybody does it".

Todd4State
09-09-2016, 03:35 PM
Make no mistake that they will try to get us on probation once the hammer falls on them. We just have to be ready to stand up to it. Unfortunately for them we don't have a coach that the NCAA wants to nail to a wall.

Commercecomet24
09-09-2016, 03:37 PM
Make no mistake that they will try to get us on probation once the hammer falls on them. We just have to be ready to stand up to it. Unfortunately for them we don't have a coach that the NCAA wants to nail to a wall.

And we have secret weapon, Bracky.

starkvegasdawg
09-09-2016, 03:39 PM
Tell your trainer to cut back on the steroids. When the hammer does fall he doesn't need to go into roid rage.

lamont
09-09-2016, 03:39 PM
What they don't understand is that the NCAA doesn't care if they do that or not. The NCAA is going to hammer OM. If OM can give them other leads to hurt other SEC schools? Ok. That's just bad for the SEC- it's not going to stop the NCAA from holding them down and making them squeal like pig.

JoseBrown
09-09-2016, 03:40 PM
And we have secret weapon, Bracky.

Yes! Suck it Rebs!!

Commercecomet24
09-09-2016, 03:44 PM
What they don't understand is that the NCAA doesn't care if they do that or not. The NCAA is going to hammer OM. If OM can give them other leads to hurt other SEC schools? Ok. That's just bad for the SEC- it's not going to stop the NCAA from holding them down and making them squeal like pig.

Exactly! And don't think if the bears threaten that crap that the SEC won't be hesitant to threaten them with even more misery.

Dolphus Raymond
09-09-2016, 03:45 PM
I keep hearing the same Bulls--t. The NCAA wants Ole Miss and now HAS Ole Miss. I talked with a family friend who is a Div One coach in another sport. He explained the "limited immunity/ blanket immunity quandary this way:It is de jure limited immunity but de facto blanket immunity in that they, the NCAA, will only ask questions that pertain to the recruitment of athletes by Ole Miss. He indicated that the NCAA takes this approach because it is the only way these kids will talk. He said and I quote, when the NCAA goes down this road, as they seldom do, "it is not a fishing expedition" but rather a way to "confirm information they have been provided by reliable sources".
The NCAA does not give a damn what the school in question says about other schools. He also said, and I paraphrase here, that the NCAA , it appears, wants to burn an SEC school then go away.
Ole Miss fans, your football program is fu--ed and no one, including the NCAA, cares what you are "going to do".

Really Clark?
09-09-2016, 03:55 PM

Correct. Ask Bama fans what the NCAA did with all the Tenn, Fulmer, Tee Martin stuff, etc. they had to retaliate against Tenn? They don't take information from a bitter lying convicted school and go after other schools from that info.

MedDawg
09-09-2016, 04:16 PM
I know the school officially cannot receive immunity and only a player or two from MSU did, but that will be enough. Just like Tennessee received an informal immunity when Fulmer told on Alabama. We'll have a grace period where we won't be looked at by the NCAA or SEC unless we start doing stupid cheating and steal Bama commits.

Commercecomet24
09-09-2016, 04:33 PM
I keep hearing the same Bulls--t. The NCAA wants Ole Miss and now HAS Ole Miss. I talked with a family friend who is a Div One coach in another sport. He explained the "limited immunity/ blanket immunity quandary this way:It is de jure limited immunity but de facto blanket immunity in that they, the NCAA, will only ask questions that pertain to the recruitment of athletes by Ole Miss. He indicated that the NCAA takes this approach because it is the only way these kids will talk. He said and I quote, when the NCAA goes down this road, as they seldom do, "it is not a fishing expedition" but rather a way to "confirm information they have been provided by reliable sources".
The NCAA does not give a damn what the school in question says about other schools. He also said, and I paraphrase here, that the NCAA , it appears, wants to burn an SEC school then go away.
Ole Miss fans, your football program is fu--ed and no one, including the NCAA, cares what you are "going to do".

Exactly! I knew when I heard they were granting immunity that unm was really screwed. They only do that when they got you by the balls. unm about to be castrated.

M.Fillmore
09-09-2016, 04:41 PM
OT to the subject:
Bulldog Backer, is good to see you post. You are a great poster and a great guy. I am truly hopeful that your health improves.

blacklistedbully
09-09-2016, 05:23 PM
I'd like to see UNM try to bring down another SEC program besides us. While the SEC offices may not care that much about us...they would not stand for UNM gong after either a power program or multiple programs.

I could see the SEC offices kicking them out of the conference if they tired to pull that stunt.

gravedigger
09-09-2016, 05:39 PM

"it wont be that bad", followed by, 'we are going to bring everyone down", and 'we know where the bones are buried' EQUALS he knows NOTHING.

Why would you bring down everyone if it isn't going to be that bad?

Because you know it is going to be that bad. And, exactly how willing is the ncaa going to be to use damning information that OM KNOWS about everyone on everyone but them?

PURE fantasy. They may not get as hard as we all wish. But it appears their fanbase is getting royally screwed by their administration by not preparing them.

Statecoachingblows**
09-09-2016, 05:42 PM
So, OM gets caught red handed and decides to turn everyone else in? Nice! They have names for people like that, and it aint rebel, bear or land shark.

BossDawg
09-09-2016, 06:44 PM
They are backed into a corner now - nothing left to do but attack. They are making threats about challenging the NCAA in court, too, so basically all they're doing is making up all this crap and throwing it against the wall to see if it will stick.

They have been so full of $#!t about this investigation from the very beginning, and at this point they are desperately trying to convince people and even themselves that they still have some control over the outcome. They're trying to convey this "we're so awesome and you've messed with the wrong program" attitude. I'd just laugh at his pompous ass and tell him good luck.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-09-2016, 06:49 PM
Snitches get stitches

Statecoachingblows**
09-09-2016, 07:15 PM
Snitches get stitches

Can we get some kind of list of volunteers to envoke the need for said stitches?

DogsofAnarchy
09-09-2016, 07:20 PM
Unfortunately, that's not the way the NCAA works. He also changed his story, "nothing much to We will get everyone who got us." All to do about nothing BB. Hope you feel better buddy!!!

TUSK
09-09-2016, 07:29 PM
They can forget about gettin anymore welfare checks, if true.....

Dawgowar
09-09-2016, 07:46 PM
They have nothing. They sound like we did 15 years ago as our nightmare unfolded. They are acting out like we did. They are feeling that creeping sensation of reality about to bite. Laugh and enjoy the ride.

anubus
09-09-2016, 09:33 PM
Exactly! And don't think if the bears threaten that crap that the SEC won't be hesitant to threaten them with even more misery.

hopefully if ole sissy tries it the SEC will rid itself of 3 decades of ncaa violations and headaches exile the bastards out of the sec and replace them with another school (Memphis would be ok with me- better trip than Oxford ).

anubus
09-09-2016, 09:35 PM
They can forget about gettin anymore welfare checks, if true.....

well put and what timing for the scumbags .....SEC raking in the cash and the Bears get no more money to use for their dirty deeds

shannondawg
09-10-2016, 06:42 AM
When something new comes out, my ole miss buddy says they know who did it, like they gonna do something about it. I always just tell him, try to make it look like an accident, and just bust out laughing.

Liverpooldawg
09-10-2016, 09:22 AM
Reality hasn't set in for most of them. I had one tell me last night the the NCAA had been there four years and hadn't found anything except stuff on girls basketball. He said the immunity stuff showed how desperate the NCAA was. When I said the they had a lot on football that he said it was all minor and didn't amount to anything. His sources were articles he had read.

Corn Bread
09-10-2016, 09:26 AM
Reality hasn't set in for most of them. I had one tell me last night the the NCAA had been there four years and hadn't found anything except stuff on girls basketball. He said the immunity stuff showed ho desperate the NCAA was. When I said the they had a lot on football that it was all minor and didn't amount to anything. His sources were articles he had read.

Most trainers I have known cannot walk and chew gum at the same time. Secondly, they end up screwing a client, causing a divorce and then writing alienation of affection checks for the reminder of the life.

BulldogBacker
09-10-2016, 09:35 AM
Most trainers I have known cannot walk and chew gum at the same time. Secondly, they end up screwing a client, causing a divorce and then writing alienation of affection checks for the reminder of the life.

My trainer, Don, is a really good dude. I have no plans to change just because he roots for Ole Miss. He doesn't know anything more than what Ole Miss has admitted too. I told him Freeze admitted to violations at the Destin SEC Coaches Meeting, but pleaded "ignorance." I mentioned that a head coach is responsible for knowing and enforcing the NCAA rules. He laughed off the NCAA. He is a remarkable person, because he had cancer, non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, as a 4 year old and survived massive radiation therapy. Besides, I enjoy good-natured rival discussions.