PDA

View Full Version : How much time have message boards taken away from your TV viewing?

Schultzy
08-28-2013, 09:45 PM
It has changed mine a lot. I watch a lot less TV now and am more interested in the latest MB chatter. Of course, that will change some when games kickoff.

Political Hack
08-28-2013, 10:03 PM
I can't do only one thing at a time. I usually am doing at least 2 to 3 things continually or else I'll get bored. In short, I'll watch TV and read the board and respond to emails & text and watch the kids and...

hailmari
08-28-2013, 10:15 PM
Twitter has done it for me. I've learned to ignore a lot of MB threads, because most just end up being about how ole miss never gets caught.

PassInterference
08-28-2013, 10:18 PM
Tonight some SEC football preview show was on. I discovered it quite lame and thought to myself that show is so last century. Message boards and twitter have obsoleted 30 minute SEC football preview shows.

msstate7
08-28-2013, 10:22 PM
I spend a lot of my free time on the boards. My wife hates them. I can only see my time on boards going up with football season starting. OM not getting caught might save my marriage and help me do a better job at work bc if they did get in trouble I'd be on here even more. J/k hailmari