PDA

View Full Version : Kylin Hill?

msugolf
09-08-2016, 06:01 AM
Looks like something may be up here with his commitment. He probably saw how many carries he'd miss out on if he came here.

Dolphus Raymond
09-08-2016, 06:13 AM
????????????
No link. No reference. No explanation. Drops out of the blue at 6:01.
Ok.

msbulldog
09-08-2016, 06:18 AM
What did you hear?

msugolf
09-08-2016, 07:27 AM
He was at the game this weekend and shortly after returning home he removed all his association with MState on social media. Could be nothing but it doesn't look good on the surface.

msstate7
09-08-2016, 07:31 AM
He was at the game this weekend and shortly after returning home he removed all his association with MState on social media. Could be nothing but it doesn't look good on the surface.

I'm sure our fanbase naming new HCs and saying he won't play for 3 years hasn't helped

msudawglb
09-08-2016, 07:39 AM
I'm sure our fanbase naming new HCs and saying he won't play for 3 years hasn't helped

EXACTLY...there are a bunch of dumb asses that post.

civildawg
09-08-2016, 07:42 AM
I mean after watching that game and seeing how our more talented running backs are sitting on the bench how can you blame him? It's obvious he wont get a chance at starting until his junior or RS sophomore year no matter what he does.

MarketingBully
09-08-2016, 07:46 AM
He hasn't decommitted but I doubt this has anything to do with fans.

msstate7
09-08-2016, 07:48 AM
I mean after watching that game and seeing how our more talented running backs are sitting on the bench how can you blame him? It's obvious he wont get a chance at starting until his junior or RS sophomore year no matter what he does.

OM's fanbase works in unison with their coaches' recruiting efforts (pack Oxford for recruiting weekends, constantly tweeting recruits, etc). Our fanbase works in direct opposition with coaches. Now I'm not saying go tweet recruits bc that's creepy, but sometimes just keeping our thoughts to ourselves would help our coaches' recruiting efforts

msstate7
09-08-2016, 07:49 AM
He hasn't decommitted but I doubt this has anything to do with fans.

Maybe not, but it certainly doesn't help

mic
09-08-2016, 07:58 AM
We didn't sign ONE RB in last years class.. I think KHill knows how important he is to this class...

msstate7
09-08-2016, 07:59 AM
We didn't sign ONE RB in last years class.. I think KHill knows how important he is to this class...

He's absolutely vital.

MarketingBully
09-08-2016, 08:16 AM
Maybe not, but it certainly doesn't help

He hasn't decommitted but the product on the field Saturday was utterly terrible. Mullen is the idiot mismanaging our roster and playing less talented players in key positions.

MarketingBully
09-08-2016, 08:18 AM
He's absolutely vital.

Very correct. But even more vital then that is our 4 star QB we have committed. If we keep him, we will keep all of them and I think he is solid no matter how we did this weekend.

starkvegasdawg
09-08-2016, 08:21 AM
Very correct. But even more vital then that is our 4 star QB we have committed. If we keep him, we will keep all of them and I think he is solid no matter how we did this weekend.

Just hope we don't have any more games like that to be used against us.

ShotgunDawg
09-08-2016, 08:25 AM
This thread is so silly.

Threads like this show the worst of MSU fans.

The inferiority complex is the thing I hate most about some of our fans and it comes out the worst in recruiting. It's really sad.

Additionally, nothing said on this message board will have a damn thing to do with what Kylin Hill does. That's absurd. Coaches need to be held accountable and I believe that should continue to happen.

ShotgunDawg
09-08-2016, 08:26 AM

Silliness. To even being up that Thompson's commitment is in anyway ties to one, two, three football games is silly. He probably hopes we 2-10 so he can start next year.

lamont
09-08-2016, 08:30 AM
EXACTLY...there are a bunch of dumb asses that post.

Absolutely. And these people also vote

preachermatt83
09-08-2016, 08:34 AM
This thread is so silly.

The inferiority complex is the thing I hate most about some of our fans and it comes out the worst in recruiting. It's really sad.

Additionally, nothing said on this message board will have a damn thing to do with what Kylin Hill does. That's absurd. Coaches need to be held accountable and I believe that should continue to happen.

Truth

Apoplectic
09-08-2016, 08:34 AM
Absolutely. And these people also vote

And pay thousands to watch shatty team management, effort, and production.

gtowndawg
09-08-2016, 08:35 AM
This thread is so silly.

Thank you

Liverpooldawg
09-08-2016, 08:37 AM
I see Rebel recruiting is still going strong.

Shotgun, you might be correct about it making no difference but it is a known fact that stuff like that is in this thread and some of these others is printed off and shown to recruits by our rivals. Why even take the chance on making things more difficult if you are a MSU fan?

msstate7
09-08-2016, 08:38 AM
This thread is so silly.

So, posts here about coaches will get to the coaches, but not to our recruits? You don't think a recruit would take notice that every state message board is calling for a new HC?