PDA

View Full Version : Leo Lewis

msstate7
09-07-2016, 06:29 PM
While last weekend was horrible, this kid didn't disappoint. He had 9 tackles with 2 TFL. He's gonna be special. I think the most impressive play he had was when USA ran misdirection and threw back, but Leo stayed home and made the tackle... Not something you see very often from a young player.

Really think Leo, Simmons, and Spencer are gonna be big time building blocks for our defense

GTHOM
09-07-2016, 06:30 PM
He is gonna be a force to be reckoned with here for 3 years then hes gonna play on sundays. He's been nasty since he stepped on campus

Entodawg
09-07-2016, 07:34 PM
A force this year and next year if he lives up to his potential. We won't get 3 years of playing time from him thanks to the redshirt. Can't redshirt elite talent. Got to play them as true freshmen

msstate7
09-07-2016, 07:39 PM
A force this year and next year if he lives up to his potential. We won't get 3 years of playing time from him thanks to the redshirt. Can't redshirt elite talent. Got to play them as true freshmen

Didn't the RS year really transform his body?

Todd4State
09-07-2016, 07:42 PM
The funny thing is I think Dan said he needed to be more consistent in his press conference.

(Runs away from hornet's nest)

msstate7
09-07-2016, 07:45 PM
The funny thing is I think Dan said he needed to be more consistent in his press conference.

(Runs away from hornet's nest)

With great talent comes great expectations... I hope we continue to push Leo to get even better

Todd4State
09-07-2016, 07:47 PM
With great talent comes great expectations... I hope we continue to push Leo to get even better

That can be done with positive reinforcement as well. You have to balance both good and bad.

Treemydawg
09-07-2016, 07:51 PM

His IQ went up too. Sorry forgot the *****

GTHOM
09-07-2016, 08:16 PM

Yes he got jacked last year he looked like the best player on the team during the spring

Red Sox Dawg
09-07-2016, 08:25 PM

I hope we keep pushing him to get better too. Nobody played perfectly last Saturday. They all need to get more consistent, players and coaches. Leo looks like he has a lot of upside.

JoseBrown
09-07-2016, 08:48 PM
He and AJ were a lot of fun to watch, they are both bad asses.

msstate7
09-07-2016, 08:55 PM
He and AJ were a lot of fun to watch, they are both bad asses.

Really hope we see aj, James, Simmons, Leo, Richie, and green together in our front 7 this week. I think that crew could wreck some things

Homedawg
09-07-2016, 08:57 PM
Green looked like he was trying to figure out what to do. He wasn't fluid at all. I'm sure he'll get better, it's a new spot.

JoseBrown
09-07-2016, 08:59 PM
Really hope we see aj, James, Simmons, Leo, Richie, and green together in our front 7 this week. I think that crew could wreck some things

No kidding! I've been waiting on it. If they all play together n we fix the secondary, our defense may give us a shot...

msstate7
09-07-2016, 08:59 PM
Green looked like he was trying to figure out what to do. He wasn't fluid at all. I'm sure he'll get better, it's a new spot.

You think he'll get it or do you see him and Leo side-by-side next season?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-07-2016, 09:06 PM
Leo brings the hurt and the pain when he tackles. As long as he doesn't over persue and miss his gap, he'll be a complete difference maker.