PDA

View Full Version : If You Tailgate over on the Hill In Front of the KA and SAE Houses

Spiderman
09-07-2016, 05:04 PM
there will be no porta potties at Newell_Grissom this year, nor will the building be open. There will be about 25 porta potties on the stage at the amphitheater.

Considering that before every game last year the building was open and it had another 25-40 portas and the lines were still 15-20 deep at each, this is another brain dead move, out of the blue, that makes no fooking sense.

I'd say there are as many people tailgating in that area per square foot than anywhere else.

Stricklin is sitting on his ass as bad as the coaching staff.

Homedawg
09-07-2016, 05:09 PM
there will be no porta potties at Newell_Grissom this year, nor will the building be open. There will be about 25 porta potties on the stage at the amphitheater.

Considering that before every game last year the building was open and it had another 25-40 portas and the lines were still 15-20 deep at each, this is another brain dead move, out of the blue, that makes no fooking sense.

I'd say there are as many people tailgating in that area per square foot than anywhere else.

Stricklin is sitting on his ass as bad as the coaching staff.
The building was open last week.

Spiderman
09-07-2016, 05:15 PM
The building was open last week.

Not after the game.

Bigedawg
09-07-2016, 05:17 PM
The building was open pre game but was locked less than an hour after the game. This will be a huge issue this week. Was an issue last year even with the portas. I checked with operations today and they confirmed the ones in the amphitheater will be the only ones. I emailed Amy Tuck to find out the reasoning behind this but have not received a response yet. The grass in that area will be well watered for sure! It just sucks to spend an hour of potential tailgating time waiting in line to take a piss.

Spiderman
09-07-2016, 05:32 PM
The building was open pre game but was locked less than an hour after the game. This will be a huge issue this week. Was an issue last year even with the portas. I checked with operations today and they confirmed the ones in the amphitheater will be the only ones. I emailed Amy Tuck to find out the reasoning behind this but have not received a response yet. The grass in that area will be well watered for sure! It just sucks to spend an hour of potential tailgating time waiting in line to take a piss.

Yeah, let's see, last year the peons were waiting 15 deep at the portas..... let's reduce the number of them and make them be 50 deep.

Got forbid somebody has a bad reaction to tailgate sausage or has a kid that has to go.

Dumbassery at it's best. They should have brought in 50-100 more.

Jesus