PDA

View Full Version : I still blame #8-0 We Believe...

Dawg61
09-07-2016, 04:05 PM
our football program has been ****ed since we started that shit trend. Mullen didn't actually believe. He was really trying to keep it close in a loss. He was awful that day and he keeps getting worse. His feelings have been hurt for a long time and he's too stubborn to overcome it. Atleast we hired the first woman as head coach for our football program though.

maroonmania
09-07-2016, 04:10 PM
Well we did spend five weeks ranked #1 since the "We Believe" campaign. So it hasn't been all bad.

Ifyouonlyknew
09-07-2016, 04:16 PM
I think you have you're years mixed up. Since that #WeBelieve we followed that up with the 2 best years in MSU history.

I_Spy
09-07-2016, 04:35 PM
I believe we will beat South Carolina and Chad Jelly Kelly is in for a rough year.

Dawg61
09-07-2016, 04:39 PM
Well we did spend five weeks ranked #1 since the "We Believe" campaign. So it hasn't been all bad.

I think you have you're years mixed up. Since that #WeBelieve we followed that up with the 2 best years in MSU history.

You're right I have my years mixed up. 2012 we did #8-0 We Believe. I'm retarded. I can now stop blaming that hashtag trend tho. Thanks!

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-07-2016, 06:15 PM
Chad Jelly Kelly is in for a rough year.

He will make our secondary look absolutely silly. The USA QB in his first start abused us. Swag will throw for 500 yards.

lastmajordog
09-07-2016, 06:37 PM
Well FSU laid the groundwork, Pressure up the MIDDLE.....first. I always thought it was more important to have DE’s running in like sprinters but I saw diff the other night. In addition, it really hit home how important tall receivers are, do we have any tall receivers coming? I’m just an observer but good grief it looks like Bear could have REALLY helped the DOGS and himself if he came back.....man I miss those vicious downfield blocks.....

dawgday166
09-07-2016, 06:45 PM
I'm not a fan of any of the "Believe" stuff. I'm more of a fan of the way Bama does it. Don't say much and just kick some ass. When you are kicking ass, remain low key afterwards. When you aren't kicking ass at least the other team knows they were in a helluva physical game.

Treemydawg
09-07-2016, 07:22 PM
I believe we will beat South Carolina and Chad Jelly Kelly is in for a rough year.

BARTENDER!!!! I'll have what he's drinking.

Bothrops
09-07-2016, 07:32 PM
Let's please not bring this bullshit up now, ok..

Dawgology
09-07-2016, 08:31 PM
Well FSU laid the groundwork, Pressure up the MIDDLE.....first. I always thought it was more important to have DE’s running in like sprinters but I saw diff the other night. In addition, it really hit home how important tall receivers are, do we have any tall receivers coming? I’m just an observer but good grief it looks like Bear could have REALLY helped the DOGS and himself if he came back.....man I miss those vicious downfield blocks.....

Honestly, it appears that if you slow down their up tempo and force them to call plays they look like shit on offense. That's how folks will beat them this year. Slow them down.

MadDawg
09-08-2016, 08:36 AM
This is why we can't have nice things.