PDA

View Full Version : I had 2 reminders today of why I really hate Ole Miss

Bucky Dog
09-06-2016, 08:24 PM
1. I'm driving around the Jackson area, and I'm behind a Madison county mom. She's driving the Suburban with an Ole Miss tag on it. On the rear window there are two stickers. One in the middle is OM alumni sticker. And just to the left of it is a second sticker with the image of the cross and below it is the phrase "ALL IN". Now I'm assuming it may have come from her church, but I'm also thinking it was a convenient coincidence given their head coach! Give me a break.

2. I'm at the gym earlier this evening, when I noticed the 5'6" shithead that looks to be about 28, and who obviously is trying to be as wide with muscles as he is tall, wearing a red t shirt with the following caption in blue across the front of it: FV*K Mississippi State! Seriously, dude?! What a douche bag you are wearing a shirt like that to work out in a crowded gym, that you probably stole from a college kid!

starkvegasdawg
09-06-2016, 08:36 PM
I had a reminder today of why I hate ole miss, too. When I woke up this morning, I remembered that place still existed.

MaroonFlounder
09-06-2016, 08:43 PM
Why do 90% of their fans under the age of 50 act like complete douchebags? I can usually figure out where their allegiance lies within the first few minutes of interaction, if they are not wearing the red n blue garb.

anubus
09-06-2016, 08:59 PM
I wore my Mississippi State T shirt to work and was told about the missed fg ( like I haven't seen it) I just grinned but all I could think of is in a few months mercenary landshark carebear nation will enter a world of hurt courtesy of the ncaa.

TUSK
09-06-2016, 09:03 PM
Why do 90% of their fans under the age of 50 act like complete douchebags? I can usually figure out where their allegiance lies within the first few minutes of interaction, if they are not wearing the red n blue garb.

Bc their fathers before them, and their fathers before them were douchebags... they get it honest... it's a OM/MS River Delta Thing....

Commercecomet24
09-06-2016, 09:21 PM
Bc their fathers before them, and their fathers before them were douchebags... they get it honest... it's a OM/MS River Delta Thing....

Yes, yes it is. It's inbred in them.

DownwardDawg
09-06-2016, 09:32 PM

My 16 year old son can point them out within seconds. He will actually start up a conversation with one to prove to you that he picked them out. It's hilarious.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-06-2016, 09:42 PM
Interesting he would be wearing a shirt expressing hate for a secondary rival...

KB549
09-06-2016, 10:56 PM
Me too. I was in a restaurant this evening and placed a to go order. I decided I should take a bathroom break while I waited on the order to be filled. I walked to the restroom and a guy is walking out wearing a red Columbia style fishing shirt with a Ole Miss script logo and a baby blue baseball cap with the same logo. It's a 1 seater bathroom. He didn't flush. And I thought, "You know, this really sums up their entire fanbase. They think they are high class, but in reality they are trashy, rude, and inconsiderate of their fellow man. I guess his toilet and bidet at his southern plantation home flush themselves and whistles Dixie."

starkvegasdawg
09-06-2016, 10:58 PM
Me too. I was in a restaurant this evening and placed a to go order. I decided I should take a bathroom break while I waited on the order to be filled. I walked to the restroom and a guy is walking out wearing a red Columbia style fishing shirt with a Ole Miss script logo and a baby blue baseball cap with the same logo. It's a 1 seater bathroom. He didn't flush. And I thought, "You know, this really sums up their entire fanbase. They think they are high class, but in reality they are trashy, rude, and inconsiderate of their fellow man. I guess his toilet and bidet at his southern plantation home flush themselves and whistles Dixie."
The hired help do it.

Uncivilengineer
09-07-2016, 03:08 AM
My 16 year has been trolling the rebs all week on facebook. It's hilarious. I have taught him well.

BulldogBear
09-07-2016, 05:19 AM
Somewhat related.

I'm in SC/NC this week. I was having lunch yesterday in a small town in Alabama near the Georgia line. I would smile to myself often because of all the plainsmen and gumps around me. It seemed at each table or group at the bar that I could overhear the subject of Ole Miss shenanigans and Cumuppins would come up. It was mentioned in some other thread and I'll back it up. We are not the onlyfan base anxiously awaiting for them to get theirs and aware of the blatant use of Christ to cover up lies and deceit.

Drugs Delaney
09-07-2016, 05:21 AM
^^^^THIS^^^^

SailingDawg
09-07-2016, 07:11 AM
2. I'm at the gym earlier this evening, when I noticed the 5'6" shithead that looks to be about 28, and who obviously is trying to be as wide with muscles as he is tall, wearing a red t shirt with the following caption in blue across the front of it: FV*K Mississippi State! Seriously, dude?! What a douche bag you are wearing a shirt like that to work out in a crowded gym, that you probably stole from a college kid!

This man is obviously overcompensating.

shannondawg
09-07-2016, 07:47 AM
I had a reminder today of why I hate ole miss, too. When I woke up this morning, I remembered that place still existed.

+1

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-07-2016, 08:00 AM
MS River Delta Thing....

Careful, asshole

TUSK
09-07-2016, 08:04 AM
Careful, asshole

Not all people from Jersey are muff cabbage, either, buddy....

Boodawg
09-07-2016, 08:07 AM

Hate to break it to you, but it's not just 90% of their fans under the age of 50. It's 90% of their entire fan base.

thf24
09-07-2016, 08:13 AM
What's sad to me is that the majority of OM's fanbase and student body isn't who OM wants people to think they're made up of, and would be excluded by the type of people they portray themselves as.

RTO Dawg
09-07-2016, 08:36 AM
What's sad to me is that the majority of OM's fanbase and student body isn't who OM wants people to think they're made up of, and would be excluded by the type of people they portray themselves as.

Yelp^^^yelp^^^yelp

HereComesTheSpiral
09-07-2016, 09:26 AM

The Facebook ole miss fans are the best. I went to high school with some of them and they are always posting shit about State like they are superior in everything. These retards can barely spell Mississippi and are calling State grads stupid and redneck. They are a brother and sister combo, so there may be something to the douchebag gene.

Gomez09
09-07-2016, 11:37 AM
Did you buddy at the gym have a 8 inch lifted truck with one of those ball sack hanging from the trailer hitch?

HereComesTheSpiral
09-07-2016, 12:06 PM
Did you buddy at the gym have a 8 inch lifted truck with one of those ball sack hanging from the trailer hitch?

With yeti, salt life, and costa stickers on the back.