PDA

View Full Version : A Rational Theory on Coach Mullen

ScreenCaptureThis
09-06-2016, 07:51 PM
Has anyone connected the dots on the timing of Coach Mullen's weight loss and demeanor? The more laid back and sometimes infuriating smirks and responses started about the same time his running obsession and Canned media responses came into play. What are the odds Coach is on some sort of beta blockers or some other anxiety medication? It makes sense.

Think about it: How would you respond if you got a checkup and the doctor tells you to slow down or you won't be alive to watch your young children grow up. I know I had to rethink the way I handled stress after my last checkup.

I know it's not going to be a popular theory because it's more fun to speculate that CDM has this grand plan to drag MSU into the gutter, but I still think he's one of the better coaches in the country, and my theory holds a good deal of believability. Heck, it makes more sense than most of the anger-fueled theories I've read.

msstate7
09-06-2016, 07:54 PM
My theory is we just had an epic fail in a game vs a team we didn't take seriously

Op4isabitch
09-06-2016, 07:58 PM
Has anyone connected the dots on the timing of Coach Mullen's weight loss and demeanor? The more laid back and sometimes infuriating smirks and responses started about the same time his running obsession and Canned media responses came into play. What are the odds Coach is on some sort of beta blockers or some other anxiety medication? It makes sense.

Think about it: How would you respond if you got a checkup and the doctor tells you to slow down or you won't be alive to watch your young children grow up. I know I had to rethink the way I handled stress after my last checkup.

I know it's not going to be a popular theory because it's more fun to speculate that CDM has this grand plan to drag MSU into the gutter, but I still think he's one of the better coaches in the country, and my theory holds a good deal of believability. Heck, it makes more sense than most of the anger-fueled theories I've read.

My Brother,
I was right there with you up until I remembered him slamming our 120lb running back up the middle 267 times.

Gutter Cobreh
09-06-2016, 08:01 PM
My Brother,
I was right there with you up until I remembered him slamming our 120lb running back up the middle 267 times.

Yet there is only one ball and so many touches you can get guys during a game***

MrKotter
09-06-2016, 08:16 PM
F@&$er had a daughter and got soft. He hasn't chewed any ass from the sideline except Diaz's in 3 years.

Pollodawg
09-06-2016, 08:17 PM
My theory is we just had an epic fail in a game vs a team we didn't take seriously

Probably this. I aint much of a black helicopter guy either. The simplest explanation is normally the correct one. I think we just crapped the bed because we slept waled the entire game. We've done it in the past, and pulled it out of the fire. Just so happened the lackadaisical approach to play nobodies caught up with us. Truth be told, we should have lost to Bowling Green in 2013, and Louisiana Tech in 2011.

ILOATHEBears
09-06-2016, 08:25 PM
Probably this. I aint much of a black helicopter guy either. The simplest explanation is normally the correct one. I think we just crapped the bed because we slept waled the entire game. We've done it in the past, and pulled it out of the fire. Just so happened the lackadaisical approach to play nobodies caught up with us. Truth be told, we should have lost to Bowling Green in 2013, and Louisiana Tech in 2011.

I agree with this. I also think after 2014 he thought he man I've taken this team to #1 I can ride this to the next gig. So he started mailing it in with recruiting thinking he wouldn't be here by 2016 anyway. Well just like with any job where u are measured on performance that catches up to u over time