PDA

View Full Version : Hell of an Article by Beastman

ShotgunDawg
09-06-2016, 12:20 PM
Dude hits the nail on the head here. Outstanding perspective.

Not to pile up on Dam Williams, but the dude won't even meet with the media. What SEC QB refuses to meet with media?

Is that a sign of arrogance or a sign on being shy? Can someone that shy lead an SEC football team effectively?

All these are questions that now see obvious.

http://3rdand57.com/msu-suffers-from-lack-of-leadership-at-qb/

BrunswickDawg
09-06-2016, 12:38 PM
At some point, when Dan realized no one was stepping up to take charge he should have stepped in. When I was pulling BS in HS and not doing what I needed to do, my Mom had what she called "jerking up BrunswickDawg" - where she laid down the law and laid out expectations. I think I got my last one when I was about 22. I felt like a total shit, but I got my act together and stepped up. Fact is Dan and his lip smacking "meh, meh" "some guys respond when the lights come on" didn't get it done, and now we have a shitburger QB situation.

TrapGame
09-06-2016, 12:41 PM
Oh, holy shit we've got problems.

They lost their shit over beards?!!

We're screwed. The team is full of p#ssies and I blame Mullen.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-06-2016, 12:53 PM
NM

HoopsCoach21
09-06-2016, 01:08 PM
Oh, holy shit we've got problems.

They lost their shit over beards?!!

When I saw the way Williams reacted to this on twitter it turned me off of him in a big way and I wondered if I was the only one. If something that light upsets you there is no way you have thick enough skin to be the leader of an SEC football team.

youraveragesavage
09-06-2016, 01:15 PM
At some point, when Dan realized no one was stepping up to take charge he should have stepped in. When I was pulling BS in HS and not doing what I needed to do, my Mom had what she called "jerking up BrunswickDawg" - where she laid down the law and laid out expectations. I think I got my last one when I was about 22. I felt like a total shit, but I got my act together and stepped up. Fact is Dan and his lip smacking "meh, meh" "some guys respond when the lights come on" didn't get it done, and now we have a shitburger QB situation.
Nailed it

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-06-2016, 01:16 PM

Doesn't someone have to be invested for that to work?

gtowndawg
09-06-2016, 01:18 PM
Oh my Lord, we're done. It's over. Please give me a coach that will lay the smack down on these guys instead of running marathons and wake surfing.

http://p.fod4.com/p/media/5c597eb60b/uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.g if

RougeDawg
09-06-2016, 01:19 PM
Well that definitely explains why the offense played like a bunch of vag*nas Saturday. That's exactly what they look like getting their panties all in a wad over a jokingly article. Dam Williams needs a clipboard the rest of the year for that pansy ass shit.

West Houston Dog
09-06-2016, 01:29 PM
Was listening to a sports talk radio show here in H town where they were basically laughing at us for this loss. I cant blame them. a 28 point favorite at home to a lesser conference also ran..and lose.

What we saw Sat 2nd half was a big pile of steaming dog poo.Offense. Defense. Special teams. Offensive coaching. Defensive coaching. Reminded me of Croom vs Maine and Jackie vs Troy losses.

Dan needs a come to Jesus insight. I was shocked at what i saw Sat based on the opposition. we looked clueless,out coached and looked like the team was thinking about their Saturday nite parties... dont know what the heck our coaches were thinking.

Saturday night will tell us if things are better or if this season is going to be a long one waiting on basketball to start.

BulldogBear
09-06-2016, 01:30 PM
Great concern going forward. If we have this kind of odd the field BS, then a loss Saturday is going send our bunch into a pouty collapsed that will end with a 1-11 or 0-12 season. Not sure Dan survives that big of a dip.

Dental Dawg33
09-06-2016, 01:41 PM
Great article that reveals a very concerning issue. Kids will be kids, but lets get real. You're a Division 1 athlete and in the spot light. A little joke about your beard is likely going to be the nicest dig anyone ever takes at you. Grow up, put on your big boy pants, and quit playing the attention craving victim. Time to sack up and move forward

HSVDawg
09-06-2016, 01:56 PM
What did Fitz say on social media about the beard thing? It mentioned he was "one of the ringleaders" but it doesn't show anything he said.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-06-2016, 01:56 PM
https://twitter.com/NickFitz07/status/756234388950675456?lang=en

RocketDawg
09-06-2016, 01:59 PM
When I read the article a couple of months ago, I recall somebody posting that some of the team members weren't too happy with it. And I wondered why ... it was just a joke ... light hearted. Now I read this. So ... Damian needs to sit his butt on the bench the rest of the year. And the article said Fitzgerald "jumped in" even though he wasn't mentioned ... maybe he needs to sit beside Damian ... hard to tell.

preachermatt83
09-06-2016, 02:03 PM
All this makes me wanna slap DWill and Fitz both. Start Tiano and take ur lumps. Put both these sissys on the bench.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-06-2016, 02:06 PM
Apparently Deddrick Thomas is sensitive as well: https://twitter.com/Deddrick_901/status/756255419304214528?lang=en

BeastMan
09-06-2016, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the share Shotgun. Just one man's opinion. We'll see if either grow a pair and lead this team. It's now or never. Best case scenario for MSU is Fitz making some plays and winning his teammates over. You don't have to be a Boy Scout to be the unquestioned leader of a team. Bo Wallace was a great example. Might have been a party hard prick off the field but dude played through injury multiple times and left it all out there.

LC Dawg
09-06-2016, 02:24 PM
I remember the beard article and thought it was funny. I had no idea it blew up into what was described. That's embarrassing.
I don't want to start Williams or Fitz based on that because they don't seem to be able to handle adversity at all. Hell, if Tiano isn't ready I say give the ball to Wyatt Roberts and see what he can do. He certainly doesn't seem like a ***** who would get bent out of shape over a facial hair comment.

BeastMan
09-06-2016, 02:33 PM
What did Fitz say on social media about the beard thing? It mentioned he was "one of the ringleaders" but it doesn't show anything he said.

He and Damian were the first 2 to jump in. Dedrick Thomas was in it too. It might be unfair but you judge QBs harder than other positions. Remember the story when Dak got in Nick James face for loafing? That's a leader the team will get behind. Damian and Fitz picking on Bob in the anti Dak move.

Katdoc12
09-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Until this article, I thought they were all joking about it. I'd expect HS kids to take it better! This explains the attitude I saw Sat night with players complaining about fan remarks. Idk how you want to be in the NFL & can't take this mild criticism, it only gets worse when you're a professional. Used to could always count on us to have a hard nosed team no matter what.

Dental Dawg33
09-06-2016, 02:35 PM
Anyone have the link to the beard article? I didn't see it when it came out apparently.

KentuckyDawg13
09-06-2016, 02:55 PM
https://hailstatebeat.wordpress.com/2016/07/21/hair-science-categorizing-and-explaining-every-bulldog-beard/

RougeDawg
09-06-2016, 02:57 PM
Until this article, I thought they were all joking about it. I'd expect HS kids to take it better! This explains the attitude I saw Sat night with players complaining about fan remarks. Idk how you want to be in the NFL & can't take this mild criticism, it only gets worse when you're a professional. Used to could always count on us to have a hard nosed team no matter what.

Teams take the identity of their HC. Ours this year has done the same thing. Pansy coach results in pansy players.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-06-2016, 03:03 PM
Teams take the identity of their HC. Ours this year has done the same thing. Pansy coach results in pansy players.

Don't Stop Be-leaving

I seen it dawg
09-06-2016, 03:37 PM
Muther****ing pussies. All of them.

I seen it dawg
09-06-2016, 03:40 PM
Mullen get ****ing control of these candy assed bitches

Indndawg
09-06-2016, 04:29 PM
Sounds like a bunch of Pre Madonnas. These guys need to grow up but its seemingly too late for MSU football.