PDA

View Full Version : Dan's Twitter feed...

gtowndawg
09-06-2016, 09:47 AM
Since Saturday he's had one re-tweet. And it's a retweet from a podcast where he gives us this beauty:

"Successful people, as soon as they accomplish one goal, they?re immediately looking to start the next goal ? Because there is no finish line when you?re successful and you have that drive within you.?

I'm telling you, the man wants to sound like Saban, but he knows good and well he doesn't have 1/10 the drive Saban has. He literally talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk. That's why I'm sick of Dan. He will say one thing, blame others, take no accountability at all, yet give interviews that contradict everything we've seen for some time. He's a short wearing contradiction..literally.

I'd be willing to cut him some slack if he just tweeted something that said "My bad fans, we will do better." But instead the only thing he tweets is this garbage??

Here's the article he just re-tweeted if you want a good laugh: http://www.gameplan-a.com/2016/09/mississippi-state-head-football-coach-sees-no-finish-line-in-sight/

Gomez09
09-06-2016, 09:52 AM
Maybe he is referring to his new found love of running?

WinningIsRelentless
09-06-2016, 09:54 AM
His offense did lead us on 6 should be scoring drives. All he can do is put players in position to make plays. The players just have to make the plays.

starkvegasdawg
09-06-2016, 09:56 AM
Maybe if he could show a 3/10 the drive Saban has he could do bank commercials and talk pretty blonde girls out of buying a $750 dress that she'll wear maybe twice and be out of style in 6 months.

gtowndawg
09-06-2016, 09:58 AM
When Saban says this stuff, I believe it. When Mullen says it, I laugh. That's the problem in a nutshell.

PMDawg
09-06-2016, 11:21 AM
His offense did lead us on 6 should be scoring drives. All he can do is put players in position to make plays. The players just have to make the plays.

He has to recruit better players for them to make the plays at a higher rate. It all comes back to him.

Johnson85
09-06-2016, 11:52 AM

Part of putting players in position is letting them on the field. Can't blame A. Williams and Fitzgerald for not making players from the bench.

Political Hack
09-06-2016, 11:54 AM

If he was just the OC, yes. He's the head coach. He picks the Jack's and Joe's.

MadDawg
09-06-2016, 12:40 PM
Since Saturday he's had one re-tweet. And it's a retweet from a podcast where he gives us this beauty:

"Successful people, as soon as they accomplish one goal, they?re immediately looking to start the next goal ? Because there is no finish line when you?re successful and you have that drive within you.?

I'm telling you, the man wants to sound like Saban, but he knows good and well he doesn't have 1/10 the drive Saban has. He literally talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk. That's why I'm sick of Dan. He will say one thing, blame others, take no accountability at all, yet give interviews that contradict everything we've seen for some time. He's a short wearing contradiction..literally.

I'd be willing to cut him some slack if he just tweeted something that said "My bad fans, we will do better." But instead the only thing he tweets is this garbage??

Here's the article he just re-tweeted if you want a good laugh: http://www.gameplan-a.com/2016/09/mississippi-state-head-football-coach-sees-no-finish-line-in-sight/

Sounds like a good quote to me.

DownwardDawg
09-06-2016, 12:42 PM

Sylvester??? Is that you????