PDA

View Full Version : After Giving Myself A Couple of Days To Cool Off

DawgSaint
09-06-2016, 07:30 AM
The absolute worst thing about Saturday was this was no fluke! It's one thing if they had beaten us because we turned the ball over multiple times. I may could even live with it if they had hit a couple of "lucky trick plays." However, we all know that was not the case. We couldn't block back up Sun Belt defensive lineman. Really? I mean the list could go on and on, but I know you already know that. So, bottom line, they really did beat us! We didn't give away anything. Of course, as usual, we didn't take away anything either.

Eric Nies Grind Time
09-06-2016, 07:34 AM
The worst thing for me was that we could have had the most vanilla play calling ever and run it every play and won easily.

Dawgface
09-06-2016, 07:45 AM
Sometimes crap happens when a team has a lot of turnovers. I still wouldn't be happy, but it would be easier to explain the loss. That wasn't the case here.

Maroonthirteen
09-06-2016, 08:46 AM
Yeah I'm of the same mind set.

Even in the 4th quarter, score 20-14, everyone knew we couldn't let them score. Well their QB and #12 made it happen. We couldn't stop them.

There will be a couple of #12s on every sec team and better supporting players around said #12.

We are way way down in talent. Im afraid.

justwin
09-06-2016, 09:45 AM
The absolute worst thing about Saturday was this was no fluke! It's one thing if they had beaten us because we turned the ball over multiple times. I may could even live with it if they had hit a couple of "lucky trick plays." However, we all know that was not the case. We couldn't block back up Sun Belt defensive lineman. Really? I mean the list could go on and on, but I know you already know that. So, bottom line, they really did beat us! We didn't give away anything. Of course, as usual, we didn't take away anything either.

no, MSU beat MSU.

Our entire offense was us trying to throw intermediate passes in a box 10 yards forward from LOS & in between the hashes. We limited ourselves to what DW can do. DW CAN NOT make one play beyond that small box. Flipside, USA has to defend one small box and they did that. DW had 12 carries. Holloway the same. Aeris & Lee & Gibson & Murphy had a combined 2 carries....that's why we lost.