PDA

View Full Version : Rumors from LSU friend that LSU is already making plans ...

IMissJack
09-05-2016, 08:38 PM
for changes at year end, based on Wisconsin game...

Jacksondevildog
09-05-2016, 08:44 PM
We are making plans to run Holloway up the middle 15 times Saturday vs South Carolina.

fader2103
Les Miles deserves a down year*

ScoobaDawg
Evidently not a rumor... if Les doesn't get it done it's between lsu and auburn for briles.

I seen it dawg
09-05-2016, 09:04 PM
And miles pulled a crooms...went to Wisconsin on Friday. Unreal

msstate7
09-05-2016, 09:11 PM
I'd take Herman over briles right now. Herman got a NY6 bowl win in his first year and took out a top 5 team to prove it wasn't a fluke. Herman doesn't have the baggage of briles either.

ScoobaDawg
09-05-2016, 09:14 PM
I'd take Herman over briles right now. Herman got a NY6 bowl win in his first year and took out a top 5 team to prove it wasn't a fluke. Herman doesn't have the baggage of briles either.

Herman is about to get UH in the Big12 and can be competitive against the whole conference. With Strong showing he is on the road up, he ain't leaving if joining the big12 happens.

Tbonewannabe
09-05-2016, 09:15 PM

Herman is easily the best option out there.

msstate7
09-05-2016, 09:16 PM
Herman is about to get UH in the Big12 and can be competitive against the whole conference. With Strong showing he is on the road up, he ain't leaving if joining the big12 happens.

Lsu > Houston... It's not even close. Lsu is one of the best jobs in the country

TrapGame
09-05-2016, 09:17 PM
LSU will go 8-4 and fire Les. We'll go 3-9 and pat Dan on the back and tell him "Better luck next year."

lamont
09-05-2016, 09:18 PM
Herman or Briles will be LSU's coach in 2017

msstate7
09-05-2016, 09:18 PM
LSU will go 8-4 and fire Les. We'll go 3-9 and pat Dan on the back and tell him "Better luck next year."

To be fair, lsu had fired miles last year. They were expected to be a natty contender too

Tbonewannabe
09-05-2016, 09:20 PM
LSU is a top 10 job.

I seen it dawg
09-05-2016, 09:22 PM
LSU is a top 10 job.

Top 5

HereComesTheSpiral
09-05-2016, 09:27 PM
Evidently not a rumor... if Les doesn't get it done it's between lsu and auburn for briles.

Get blown out this weekend, go ahead and give Briles a contract. I just threw up in my mouth.

War Machine Dawg
09-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Get blown out this weekend, go ahead and give Briles a contract. I just threw up in my mouth.

I really hope the SEC Commish steps in and vetoes Briles. A guy who actively perpetrated a coverup for years for multiple rapists, one a serial rapist, deserves to be in jail, not HC at an SEC school. Some things in life are bigger and more important than sports. It appear many have forgotten that.

lamont
09-05-2016, 09:36 PM
LSU is already talking to Briles agent

I seen it dawg
09-05-2016, 09:36 PM
I really hope the SEC Commish steps in and vetoes Briles. A guy who actively perpetrated a coverup for years for multiple rapists, one a serial rapist, deserves to be in jail, not HC at an SEC school. Some things in life are bigger and more important than sports. It appear many have forgotten that.

He's all good. He has been in Haiti

basedog
09-05-2016, 09:38 PM

I agree.

Dawgface
09-05-2016, 09:38 PM

Agree. He would be a bs hire for anyone.

HereComesTheSpiral
09-05-2016, 09:44 PM
He's all good. He has been in Haiti

Can he wear pants? Will his starting QB wear a jersey that says Dam Williams? Will his safety call out fans and tell them them they've never been to "battle." What a clown show we have. Hey Bryant, a lot of alumni actually went and served in wars, shut your damn mouth. You have a scholarship to play football.

msstate7
09-05-2016, 09:49 PM
Lsu would be making a mistake to not make another run at jimbo first though. He's won a natty and recruits on an urban Meyer/Saban (well right behind Saban) level

TimberBeast
09-05-2016, 10:25 PM

Agree completely, he should not be coaching again.

Tbonewannabe
09-05-2016, 10:35 PM
Top 5

I would say between 5-10 but it is kind of fluid outside of Bama, Michigan, Ohio St, Texas, and Florida.

Tbonewannabe
09-05-2016, 10:37 PM

I agree, what he did was actually worse than Paterno.

TimberBeast
09-05-2016, 10:38 PM
I would say between 5-10 but it is kind of fluid outside of Bama, Michigan, Ohio St, Texas, and Florida.

LSU is right there with Texas and Florida, they recruit themselves because of what Saban built there.

HSVDawg
09-05-2016, 10:42 PM
for changes at year end, based on Wisconsin game...

They didn't just now start making those plans. That shit has been in the works since November of last year. The boosters wanted him gone before their bowl game last season.

Goldendawg
09-05-2016, 10:46 PM
Hey, didn't Jones at Tn try to influence their sexual assault case and Tn paid an undisclosed financial settlement to make it go away? The SEC office stayed out of that. I don;t think Briles should ever coach again.

Tbonewannabe
09-05-2016, 10:58 PM
Hey, didn't Jones at Tn try to influence their sexual assault case and Tn paid an undisclosed financial settlement to make it go away? The SEC office stayed out of that. I don;t think Briles should ever coach again.
Jones should have been fired also but his actions weren't as bad as Briles.

msbulldog
09-06-2016, 06:39 AM

Completely agree WMD, you are so right.

was21
09-06-2016, 07:09 AM
As much as I hate to admit it, LSU will not hire a coach with dirty baggage..have to give them that. (At least dirt that's visible)

Dawgtini
09-06-2016, 08:06 AM
As much as I hate to admit it, LSU will not hire a coach with dirty baggage..have to give them that. (At least dirt that's visible)
Glad you added visible. Had a bear tell me that LSU is coming after freeze "with Saban money, if he keeps winning". True story.

Liverpooldawg
09-06-2016, 08:09 AM
LSU has been rumored to be making plans to get rid of Miles for several years now.

Liverpooldawg
09-06-2016, 08:11 AM
Agree completely, he should not be coaching again.

Briles should never coach again. I don't want him at MSU or in the SEC.

AusTexDawg
09-06-2016, 08:59 AM

^Truth.

DawgFromOxford
09-06-2016, 10:14 AM
Assuming Miles is fired and the money is there, would you want to offer Les the HC job here, or would you want to go a different route?

Mjoelner34
09-06-2016, 10:27 AM
Assuming Miles is fired and the money is there, would you want to offer Les the HC job here, or would you want to go a different route?

Not no but HELL no! He shits the bed with LSU talent. What do you think he would do here with less talent and the same schedule? Us hiring Miles would be the equivalent of USCe hiring Muschamp.

Bothrops
09-06-2016, 10:28 AM
Lsu > Houston... It's not even close. Lsu is one of the best jobs in the country

LSU is the best job in the country, imo.

TrapGame
09-06-2016, 10:56 AM

He can't beat Wisconsin loaded with 4 and 5 stars. He sure ain't gonna beat 'em with our 2 and 3 stars.