PDA

View Full Version : Freeze

Dawg for life
09-05-2016, 07:58 PM
I posted in another thread that I thought Freeze was a good coach but he cheats like crazy. People blasted me saying I was crazy. Now that the game has started everybody is singing his praises as a coach. I hate Ole Miss. They are cheaters and liars but the bottom line is they have the better coach and we better get with it

Big4Dawg
09-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Shouldn't you be in Orlando right now?

Dawg for life
09-05-2016, 08:06 PM
No but if we don't get our head out of our arse and face reality he will continue to beat us. Just keep telling yourself that if we keep doing the same thing that it will get better. Just because you don't like it does not make it not true

BB30
09-05-2016, 09:03 PM
Who cares about ole miss I swear our fans are more worried about ole miss instead of state. If we take care of our own business the rest will take care of itself. What ole miss does should have no barring on who we hire/fire. we need to figure out how to compete with bamas of the world. You think ole miss set out to be better than state... No they wanted to win a championship and that is what they are worried about not us and until we do the same and quit comparing ourselves to ole miss we will not have any major success.