PDA

View Full Version : Strength and Conditioning

Steakonastick
09-05-2016, 04:13 PM
Was I the only one who thought we looked small and out of shape Saturday? I missed the dawg walk but had several in my tailgate group talk about how small we looked.

MafiaDawg
09-05-2016, 04:15 PM
It's about the jimmys and the joes.

reno hightower
09-05-2016, 04:21 PM
Was I the only one who thought we looked small and out of shape Saturday? I missed the dawg walk but had several in my tailgate group talk about how small we looked.
I don't know about small but we certainly looked slow and out of shape

Really Clark?
09-05-2016, 04:31 PM
Funny that in the game thread several times people mentioned how fast we looked. Losing slowed them down a lot. Haha

msbulldog
09-05-2016, 04:33 PM
Mainly on defense, because they stayed on the field way to long, not many substitutions and it was hot as hell.

msstate7
09-05-2016, 04:35 PM
Funny that in the game thread several times people mentioned how fast we looked. Losing slowed them down a lot. Haha

Exactly.

HereComesTheSpiral
09-05-2016, 04:47 PM
Mainly on defense, because they stayed on the field way to long, not many substitutions and it was hot as hell.

They should be conditioned because the offense scores so quickly***

FISHDAWG
09-05-2016, 05:10 PM
I don't remember anyone getting cramps ... I don't think that loss had anything to do with physical conditioning

JoseBrown
09-05-2016, 05:13 PM
I remember some South players cramping up, but didn't see any of ours. Not that there wasn't though..it was pretty freaking bad and I was just sitting..

DogsofAnarchy
09-05-2016, 05:23 PM
of SHIT!! We had a hell of a lot more jimmy's and Joe's than USA had. It's about coaching and motivation and complacency. It's about playing the best players and putting them in a position to be successful. It's about running the offense that Coach Mullen knows how to run and which gives us the best chance of winning without an NFL QB. That's what it's about.

Leroy Jenkins
09-05-2016, 05:31 PM

Theirs'n must have been better than our'n.

Todd4State
09-05-2016, 05:59 PM
I think we're in shape. I just think we looked slow because we lacked intensity for the most part.

somebodyshotmypaw
09-05-2016, 06:11 PM
I think we're in shape. I just think we looked slow because we lacked intensity for the most part.

I agree with this. We had better talent than USA. USA played in the same heat that we did. We just simply went through the motions. The intensity, fire, aggression, energy just wasn't there. We had the game marked as a W before it started.

MarketingBully
09-05-2016, 06:15 PM
We passed 31 times against a team with a shitty DL. It was gameplanning, complacency after we got up 17-0, and leadership when we let them back in the game.

Bothrops
09-05-2016, 06:32 PM
What I saw was a slow bleed out of effort, once our guys up front realized we have no pass defense. Kinda like running to lose weight, only to learn you have a heart condition that prevents you from burning the necessary calories.