PDA

View Full Version : As Dandy Don Meredith used to say on Monday

Drugdog
09-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Night Football to the losing team: Turn out the lights the Party's over. This will be our theme song.
Football season is over fellows. Now we get to watch The Bears play on Monday night. And hear how great they are. Makes me sick.

Dan smiling at the end of the game is a fire able offense to me. His time is over at MSU.

Sucks. Been looking forward as you have been to playing some ball. But NOW we are back to pulling against whoever the Bears play. I thought we had moved pass those days. Guess not.

And we wonder why no one gives us respect.

bluelightstar
09-05-2016, 09:51 AM
It's so interesting. These Mullen debates are usually overwhelming in favor of how "great" he is and how "lucky" we are to have him, but now it seems like most of the fan base would help him pack up today.

Dawgface
09-05-2016, 09:54 AM
How about them Mustard Buzzards! Becoming a Cowboy and Buzzard fan this year.

civildawg
09-05-2016, 09:57 AM
I think a lot of people were tired of his attitude and demeanor even when we were winning. That lose broke the camels back though

Drugdog
09-05-2016, 10:03 AM
Not sure about the Buzzards but love me some Dak and the Boys.

Dawgology
09-05-2016, 10:46 AM
Mullen's saving grace has been that he prepares his team enough twin at least 7-8 games a year and he beats the teams he is supposed to beat. THAT has kept his job here. That is why I stood behind him in the past. It was a far cry better than what we had in the past and it pointed to a program trending upward. With the meltdown at the end of last season and the loss to a much inferior team that can't help him anymore. Now, if he gets his fire back and handles SC and LSU over the next two weeks then he buys himself some time with me but, frankly, we all know that's not gonna happen. SC will be a 17 point loss at least and LSU will run us out of the stadium. I'm seeing a 50 point drubbing heading our way at Death Valley.

msbulldog
09-05-2016, 10:58 AM
Mullen's saving grace has been that he prepares his team enough twin at least 7-8 games a year and he beats the teams he is supposed to beat. THAT has kept his job here. That is why I stood behind him in the past. It was a far cry better than what we had in the past and it pointed to a program trending upward. With the meltdown at the end of last season and the loss to a much inferior team that can't help him anymore. Now, if he gets his fire back and handles SC and LSU over the next two weeks then he buys himself some time with me but, frankly, we all know that's not gonna happen. SC will be a 17 point loss at least and LSU will run us out of the stadium. I'm seeing a 50 point drubbing heading our way at Death Valley.

Now if he does that I take back everything I said about firing him Monday if we lose to SC.

TaleofTwoDogs
09-05-2016, 11:04 AM
Football season is over fellows. Now we get to watch The Cowboys play on Sundays.

FIFY