PDA

View Full Version : Was that our best effort

archdog
09-04-2016, 09:03 PM
Hell no. I will not pack it in on this team. We have the talent, we have capable coaches, we have what we need to win. Players need to take this season over. If we see the coaching staff coach and react like they did on the sideline yesterday, Mullen should be gone and make it know he will not be getting a payout.

If our ball boys are not jumping down players throats when the effort isn't there, I want them gone too.

I am not giving up on this team. We all just need to demand excellence in every facet of the game.

msstate7
09-04-2016, 09:06 PM
I'm looking at the rest of this season like an old school 11-game schedule. Can Mullen get a bowl like Jackie had to? I'm not sure, but I wanna believe Mullen and our team are better than this. Game 1 vs usce in my mind... Do or die

lastmajordog
09-04-2016, 09:44 PM
I grew up in a small town team that made a tradition out of whipping metro Jackson BIG schools behinds in football. Now granted that was a LONG LONG time ago. But still smaller quicker MEANER smarter better coached lineman CAN whip bigger better lineman on a given night. In like manner we had a coach that was horrible making game decisions. BUT prepping the week before he was great for a HS coach. I?m sorry but I REFUSE to believe MSU can?t win. Tyler won some big games, Bellard won some big games, hell even CROOM won a couple big games. MULLEN.....football is football. YOU did something to beat preacher the second year, shut them down. Dammit do some COACHING.....