PDA

View Full Version : This left me scratching my haed

tcdog70
09-04-2016, 08:11 PM
They have an all Sun Belt tight end. He was running wide ass open all night. Anytime they needed a first down just toss it to 12. Why would you not cover the TE on third downs and not let Him off the line of scrimmage. Knock his dick off. Instead he ran unmolested in the middle of our pitiful zone.

The other thing was just run the ball with big back and either QB. The Jags wouldn't have stopped us.instead we stayed behind the chains all night. Dan once again went cute and refused to just win the game.

lastmajordog
09-04-2016, 08:16 PM
They have an all Sun Belt tight end. He was running wide ass open all night. Anytime they needed a first down just toss it to 12. Why would you not cover the TE on third downs and not let Him off the line of scrimmage. Knock his dick off. Instead he ran unmolested in the middle of our pitiful zone.

The other thing was just run the ball with big back and either QB. The Jags wouldn't have stopped us.instead we stayed behind the chains all night. Dan once again went cute and refused to just win the game.
UNM’s tight end approves and LOVES this message......

starkvegasdawg
09-04-2016, 08:17 PM
Hunter Henry does, too.

GreenheadDawg
09-04-2016, 08:19 PM
Add sprinkle to the list

TrapGame
09-04-2016, 08:22 PM
I was taking my German Shepherd to the groomers during the second quarter and Matt was voicing some concern of our vanilla zone defense that USA's QB was finding a hole in the middle every other down.

Op4isabitch
09-04-2016, 08:24 PM
I was taking my German Shepherd to the groomers during the second quarter and Matt was voicing some concern of our vanilla zone defense that USA's QB was finding a hole in the middle every other down.

You're a shitty fan, leaving before halftime. ***

TrapGame
09-04-2016, 08:29 PM
You're a shitty fan, leaving before halftime. ***

Rep for you sir.

Bothrops
09-04-2016, 08:37 PM
The staff looked like fools yesterday, especially the one interviewed by the chick before halftime.

tcdog70
09-04-2016, 08:43 PM
I would take my chances with pressure and bump coverage than to see sun belt wide outs running wide ass open.

Bass Chaser
09-04-2016, 09:06 PM
You do realize TE running over the middle of the field is LB or safety responsibility not the CB. Have to read your keys and stay disciplined.

tcdog70
09-04-2016, 09:40 PM
You do realize TE running over the middle of the field is LB or safety responsibility not the CB. Have to read your keys and stay disciplined.

Who said anything about a CB. Put JT Gray head up on him and Jam Him at the line. High schools do it all the time.. Don't let him run free off the line.

Read your keys, sorta like we let Him fake block then drag across the field wide open. Yep, a key should have been read.