PDA

View Full Version : Every time Mullen says we are young, he is saying that MSU fans are dumb....

HancockCountyDog
09-04-2016, 06:07 PM
Please consider this :

4th year starting QB
5th year starting HB
Top 3 WRs have been on campus for 4 years
Three Starting OL are seniors, the other two are in their third year

Defense:

Safeties started every game last year
MLB is fifth year starter
OLB is manned by guys in their third year in the program
DL has six seniors in the two deep
The starting corners are both juniors, the starters were both seniors before injury.

The only young players that are contributing are:

Justin Johnson
Leo Lewis
Dedrick Thomas
Jamal Couch
Mark McLaurin
Jamal Peters (though he didn't play yesterday)

So how dumb does he think we are, I'm assuming pretty damn dumb.

ScoobaDawg
09-04-2016, 06:13 PM
Well he has to blame the players because he sure won't take responsibility himself... that's what is really pissing me off.

civildawg
09-04-2016, 06:16 PM
Always blaming someone else. I believe he thinks he does no wrong. I can't wait until he is gone

OlePissSux
09-04-2016, 06:18 PM
Or he treats everyone dumb by saying newsflash South Alabama is good. Yeah not good enough to beat us moron.

HancockCountyDog
09-04-2016, 06:27 PM
Anyone actually listen to the post game on YouTube? I highly recommend it.

At the end, when he realizes no one is actually going to push back on his bullsh!t he actually says "Good deal".

He probably thought that since we are a SEC school and South didn't have a program five years ago, that he would get grilled. Nope. Where is Paul or Steve? We get what we deserve sometimes.

Todd4State
09-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Anyone actually listen to the post game on YouTube? I highly recommend it.

At the end, when he realizes no one is actually going to push back on his bullsh!t he actually says "Good deal".

He probably thought that since we are a SEC school and South didn't have a program five years ago, that he would get grilled. Nope. Where is Paul or Steve? We get what we deserve sometimes.

Murray and Paul are not rock the boat kind of reporters.

TrapGame
09-04-2016, 07:19 PM
We are hicks and hillbillies to him. He so magnanimously graces us with his god-like genius concerning football. We are to remain quiet and not be critical of someone who is certainly our better.

bluelightstar
09-04-2016, 07:20 PM
I think he might say "well, we're a young team" every year.

BulldogBear
09-04-2016, 07:22 PM
Or he treats everyone dumb by saying newsflash South Alabama is good. Yeah not good enough to beat us moron.

Wait till next week when Georgia Southern beats South Alabama 40-13 or so. And does by how? #RTGDF

civildawg
09-04-2016, 07:24 PM
Paul and his boy Robbie are some of the biggest sunshine pumpers. They come to the rescue of the staff if you say anything bad or negative about them.

HancockCountyDog
09-04-2016, 07:33 PM
Paul and his boy Robbie are some of the biggest sunshine pumpers. They come to the rescue of the staff if you say anything bad or negative about them.

I guess if my financial well being was dependent on the relationships I had with the coaching staff, I would probably do the same thing. Of course I wouldn't call myself a journalist at that point. Would need a new title.

lamont
09-04-2016, 07:54 PM
of course he says they are young- he will blame anything other than himself. Mullen has thought he was the smartest guy in Sville since the day he was hired

was21
09-04-2016, 08:08 PM
Alot of 'em I know fit the bill

Tripp McNeely
09-04-2016, 08:10 PM
of course he says they are young- he will blame anything other than himself. Mullen has thought he was the smartest guy in Sville since the day he was hired

What does Mullen's piss taste like on your corn flakes? Saturday sucked we all agree! Message board abject bashing of coaches does ZERO good until people that matter are ready to make a change...go bitch to them...you know who to bitch to. Don't donit here, serves no purpose.

Constructive stuff, "should've played yadda yadda more", "need to run the ball more", etc. I get stuff like that...the above bullshit is counterproductive. Please learn SOMETHING from our brethren up north...being "all in" until it's time to not be "all in" is the only way we're ever going to get over the hump!

I seen it dawg
09-04-2016, 09:50 PM
We've been young for 8 ****ing years

HancockCountyDog
09-04-2016, 09:56 PM
Constructive stuff, "should've played yadda yadda more", "need to run the ball more", etc. I get stuff like that...the above bullshit is counterproductive. Please learn SOMETHING from our brethren up north...being "all in" until it's time to not be "all in" is the only way we're ever going to get over the hump!

I'm all for it, let Mullen go first.

Sweeping everything under the "we're young" carpet is counterproductive. Why not actually admit to problems both on staff and on the roster?

Until the head coach starts talking about specific problems on the team/staff I think it's fair for us to do the same.

Saying 50% of teams lose every week, is a big middle finger to MSU fans.

HancockCountyDog
09-04-2016, 09:58 PM
We've been young for 8 ****ing years

It's just a flat out lie by any metric used to determine youth. He is simply lying and no one is going to call him out on it because they are too busy getting some recruit we picked up in June 4 stars or growing a ****ing rat tail or white man braids.

HoopsDawg
09-04-2016, 10:06 PM
It's just a flat out lie by any metric used to determine youth. He is simply lying and no one is going to call him out on it because they are too busy getting some recruit we picked up in June 4 stars or growing a ****ing rat tail or white man braids.

They had no idea who Trevor Jung was, he committed and a day later he was a 4 star.

I seen it dawg
09-04-2016, 10:07 PM

Sarcasm

HancockCountyDog
09-04-2016, 10:10 PM
Sarcasm

I know, but the problem is that I think he has said were young every year but 2014.