PDA

View Full Version : Glass half full attempt. LSU lost, Auburn lost, OM is about to lose

scottycameron
09-04-2016, 04:27 PM
And A&M and Ark should have lost. That's the entire SECW outside of Bama. So we're basically all in the same boat if you think about it. And you know Bama will lose to OM again as Saban will do his annual **** the bed routine against the confederates, it appears he doesn't know anything else to do.
So they're right there in crapville with the other six of us after week 3.
We are all in a very bad spot right now. Some will stay there, some will move on.

Just an attempt.

bluelightstar
09-04-2016, 04:29 PM
Wisconsin. South Alabama. Clemson.

One of those things is not like the others.

msstate7
09-04-2016, 04:32 PM
Wisconsin. South Alabama. Clemson.

One of those things is not like the others.

Lsu was top 5 and supposed to win a natty. We were a lower tier bowl team that lost to a bad team. Lsu loss may be worse than ours considering expectations.

Random loves to pat himself on the back for our misfortune. Wonder why he hasn't mentioned his lsu prediction

klong-dog
09-04-2016, 04:32 PM
We had the worst loss in bpi index in 5 year's. Think we had a 98.1% of winning.

Oh... And I have feeling OM will pull it off tomorrow night. Have trouble seeing a true fresh qb keep up with Kelly and company. Hope I'm wrong.

Goldendawg
09-04-2016, 04:33 PM
I'm tired of the well, other teams looked bad too, especially balancing our misery with an UM loss. I want us to take care of us and be the winning, positive program we should be. Nice try, but after 53 years of being a Dawg, I'm tired of "wait till next year".

dawg27
09-04-2016, 04:55 PM
And A&M and Ark should have lost. That's the entire SECW outside of Bama. So we're basically all in the same boat if you think about it. And you know Bama will lose to OM again as Saban will do his annual **** the bed routine against the confederates, it appears he doesn't know anything else to do.
We are all in a very bad spot right now. Some will stay there, some will move on.

Just an attempt.They all lost to better teams we lost to a sunbelt team, that has football only 8 yrs!

msstate7
09-04-2016, 04:57 PM
They all lost to better teams we lost to a sunbelt team, that has football only 8 yrs!

Tenn is a top 10 team and was a lucky fumble recovery away from losing to a sun belt team. We missed a long extra point to win it. Should tenn pack it in too?

dawg27
09-04-2016, 05:00 PM
I'm tired of the well, other teams looked bad too, especially balancing our misery with an UM loss. I want us to take care of us and be the winning, positive program we should be. Nice try, but after 53 years of being a Dawg, I'm tired of "wait till next year".

Good post, i am tired of hearing this is a rebuilding year, in two more years we should be competitive, i mean we are in yr 8 of mullen we should not be rebuilding we should be replacing! we just lost to a sunbelt team there is not much u can say here is the halve full glass of water.

dawg27
09-04-2016, 05:02 PM
Tenn is a top 10 team and was a lucky fumble recovery away from losing to a sun belt team. We missed a long extra point to win it. Should tenn pack it in too?

U make a good point, i guess this loss is just hard to swallow.

msstate7
09-04-2016, 05:05 PM
i guess this loss is just hard to swallow.

Extremely

Goldendawg
09-04-2016, 05:13 PM
Could we beat Tn this year after what we saw yesterday? I do think Tn is seriously over-rated. I don't know where our program is after yesterday. Croom lost to Maine, had his "I didn't see that coming" moment against UM and was gone. I hope Dan finds his former fire and doesn't have a similar "moment", but it may be too late.

MedDawg
09-04-2016, 05:52 PM

Just an attempt.

Arkansas OL was holding on their go ahead TD and not called. The DL that was held was just short of getting to the QB before the throw and the hold made the difference between sack and winning TD.

Bucky Dog
09-04-2016, 06:05 PM

This is exactly what I have been saying. If Graves makes the FG would everyone still be saying the same about Dan and our team. Teams get lucky to win like TN and FL slipped by UMass. TCU was tied in the fourth quarter against South Dakota State. We waited too late to try and win and Graves missed it.

OlePissSux
09-04-2016, 06:22 PM
Screw that I could care less. Worrying about other team's performance is a sad cop out. I want us to win.

dawgclub99
09-04-2016, 06:28 PM
This is absolutly the worst way to try and sugar coat a bad loss. "Everybody else lost so we should feel ok about our loss." Some of you need to stop worrying about others and concentrate on MSU. There is absolutly no excuse for us to lose to USA. End of story.

lastmajordog
09-04-2016, 06:33 PM
Arkansas OL was holding on their go ahead TD and not called. The DL that was held was just short of getting to the QB before the throw and the hold made the difference between sack and winning TD.

Like the “catch" throw by Eli in his first win over the patriots. Three BLATANT holds in the off line one actually having a arm on eli before he threw the dying duck. None were called and would have won the game for the patriots.

msstate7
09-04-2016, 06:54 PM
Screw that I could care less. Worrying about other team's performance is a sad cop out. I want us to win.

And if we lose a game we shouldn't I'm gonna throw a temper tantrum and quit on the team before the 2nd game... Good plan.

In no way am I saying this loss was acceptable, but I'm giving up this easy.

msstate7
09-04-2016, 06:56 PM
delete

OlePissSux
09-04-2016, 07:23 PM
We just lost to one of the worst teams on the schedule y'all keep pumping sunshine.

msstate7
09-04-2016, 07:26 PM
We just lost to one of the worst teams on the schedule y'all keep pumping sunshine.

I haven't pumped any sunshine. We were terrible and if we don't improve, we'll be 3-9 or something. I just don't think that was our best and I'm not giving up after 1 game

OlePissSux
09-04-2016, 07:29 PM
Seeing reality isn't giving up. We lost to USA. Out of 11 games left about 9 of those are better than them. A lot better.

msstate7
09-04-2016, 07:32 PM
Seeing reality isn't giving up. We lost to USA. Out of 11 games left about 9 of those are better than them. A lot better.

When Arkansas scored 12 vs Toledo last year, reality was Arkansas' offense was really bad, right? They obviously weren't gonna be a bowl team in the sec west, right? When Ohio state got beat by VT in week 2 in '14, they were toast, right? Surely they weren't gonna run the table including beating Alabama in a national semi-final, right?

OlePissSux
09-04-2016, 07:37 PM
VT is not USA. VT is a power conference school with legit talent. USA is not. Also Toledo had one of the best offenses in the country last year. They aren't a USA either. Toledo also beat Temple who had an amazing defense. They whipped Arkansas state who is a way better sun belt team than USA. We also don't have Brandon Allen at QB or Alex Collins at RB or the onslaught of linemen Arkansas did. Keep pumping sunshine.

msstate7
09-04-2016, 07:39 PM
VT is not USA. VT is a power conference school with legit talent. USA is not. Also Toledo had one of the best offenses in the country last year. They aren't a USA either. Toledo also beat Temple who had an amazing defense. They whipped Arkansas state who is a way better sun belt team than USA. We also don't have Brandon Allen at QB or Alex Collins at RB or the onslaught of linemen Arkansas did. Keep pumping sunshine.

So, you're saying a team that had Alex Collins, their oline, and Brandon Allen had a bad day? Interesting...

Oh and keep on trolling... Ole piss is so sneaky

OlePissSux
09-04-2016, 07:42 PM
Haha loser lose arguments and result to calling me an ole miss troll.

msstate7
09-04-2016, 07:42 PM
Haha loser lose arguments and result to calling me an ole miss troll.

If you aren't, you're 12.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2016, 07:44 PM
If you aren't, you're 12.

Yep! It's one or the other!

OlePissSux
09-04-2016, 07:45 PM
You guys think I'm a troll because I'm not pumping sunshine and comparing USA losses to VT & Toledo losses. If you can't see the difference you're the ignorant one.

msstate7
09-04-2016, 07:49 PM
You guys think I'm a troll because I'm not pumping sunshine and comparing USA losses to VT & Toledo losses. If you can't see the difference you're the ignorant one.

Arkansas led the sec in scoring offense in conf games only last year. They scored 12 vs Toledo. Now either Toledo would've been the best defense in the sec or Arkansas had a bad day. In no way am I saying that we're gonna turn this around and make a bowl this year... I'm saying crap happens sometimes and maybe, just maybe I shouldn't give up on my team after week 1.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2016, 07:51 PM

I'm not pumping sunshine. I've already said what happened yesterday was totally unacceptable. That should've never happened. However We are going to find out this week if our coach still has the team or has lost them. It's that simple. We will know very soon.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2016, 07:52 PM
Arkansas led the sec in scoring offense in conf games only last year. They scored 12 vs Toledo. Now either Toledo would've been the best defense in the sec or Arkansas had a bad day. In no way am I saying that we're gonna turn this around and make a bowl this year... I'm saying crap happens sometimes and maybe, just maybe I shouldn't give up on my team after week 1.

This! Well said.

archdog
09-04-2016, 08:57 PM

Yes.

lastmajordog
09-04-2016, 09:04 PM
I?m cool with that but The question NOW to ask is defeating an SEC team(s) the dogs are supposed to lose to....is that too much to ask???

msstate7
09-04-2016, 09:12 PM
I?m cool with that but The question NOW to ask is defeating an SEC team(s) the dogs are supposed to lose to....is that too much to ask???

If we want a bowl this year, we'll almost certainly have to beat an sec team we're an underdog to